Episode 7: Brother of Expo (Expomeleon)

Start from the beginning

Formeleon stops researching and begins to walk to Silther to show him something.

Silther: "Hmmm." As he knows what Formeleon found.

Golden Queen: "What is it he found?"

Silther: "The Skylanders have a new unknown alley. An unknown alley we never seen before." As he looks at Formeleon. "You will go to the academy and learn anything about this unknown alley they have."

Formeleon nodded to Silther and opened the portals and started to walk toward the portal.

Golden Queen: "Does he ever listen to you?"

Silther: "Sometimes. And always know what he must do."

Formeleon enters the portal as he closes it behind.

Meanwhile at the Academy, Expo introduces Aquanetta to his new friends.

Eruptor: "I never knew he had a dragon friend all this time."

Stealth Elf: "He does now." As she crossed her arm. "Seems to me that everything is gonna be fine."

Then Beeple flew around Aquanetta as she was a new friend.

Aquanetta: "Wow." As she was surprised. "This drone likes me."

Expo: "He loves to be friends with grateful feelings."

Master Eon: "So Aquanetta, you're a friend of Expo right?"

Aquanetta: "Yes I am. Me and Expo were friends a long time ago."

Whirlwind: "Long time ago?"

Aquanetta: "Yes, Expo was nice, silent, a good listener, and also funny."

And Expo smiles at her.

Expo: "I thought that was our secret?" As he was making himself funny.

Aquanetta: "Well it was our secret. Cause you call me."

Expo: "Maybe I called the wrong number. Or wait, it is your number."

Everyone laughed and went silent.

Blades: "Dad, why didn't you tell us that you have a friend? I thought you lost all your memories."

Expo: "I was. But not during the Great War, after the war." As he explains to them. "I was woken on the island from my system and didn't remember if anything. Only seeing myself as a machine. I wander around for a bit, trying to know who I am. Until she arrived and found me."

Whirlwind: "Wait, wait." As she pauses him. "She found you?"

Aquanetta: "Well I did find him. Staring at me."

Expo: "I was curious about you. Now, back to the story." As he explained again. "I was curious and scared but she helped me to learn the basic ways of life. So I did. She shows me the Skylands that are home to every living creature that lives here. The world makes me happy and she taught me to fly with my wings. And I didn't know what I have is Light element I had. The Light element that I have never seen before."

Blades: "Wait." As he pauses him. "So you didn't know you had a Light element?"

Expo: "Well, mostly. But as soon I finally get hold of my element, I thank her for showing me life and I will start to find a new life out there that can help me understand."

Eruptor: "And that's how you adopted these dragons right?"

Expo: "Yes."

Master Eon: "Great story Expo. I never knew I ever saw a Cyber-dragon lose his memories and find a new life. But why is she here?"

Skylanders Academy Season 5 Age of Cyber-EmpireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara