He called the other two over, for what I saw the tallest one of the two was energetic and the one that was smaller was quiet but out the two the smaller one caught my interest he had his head down computer in hand.

He had on a matching sweatsuit that happened to be a light shade of pink and Nike slides he blended in with the other college kids.

Samy pointed out each boy telling us there names his name is kairi.He looked up but you couldn't see his whole face it was covered with hair.

All you could was his little nose and lips,they were nice shade of pink and they were plump a little glossy.

"Hi"he spoke softly his voice was nice also not to high not to low."Kairi...Alejandro? Mattia mar and roshaun Fuck yall doing here"Robert spoke walking over.

Kairi knows this drug dealer you know what they always say its always the quiet ones.

"Hey Robby"kairi spoke, he smiled a little, cute.

"You know them"Robert asked."Nahh just met them I only know samy because mar talks about the boy all the fucking time"I responded.

"Oh okay good"he spoke with a of hopefullness...or maybe he was just happy.

"Long time no see big nose"Alvaro spoke walking up to him."You always mean to me you small bitch"robert spoke flicking the smallers head.

"Language Roberto"kairi spoke slapping roberts arm."Okay I didn't mean to"he spoke rubbing his head.

"Oh shit I didn't introduce them to you okay um kairi and Alvaro this is Alejandro Mattia and roshaun I believe I'm sure and this is my boyfriend Mariano"samy spoke slight tugging on his ear.

Alvaro let a small laugh and quick 'cute' while looking Alejandro up and down.

"Yeah no Alvaro no you can't, you don't want none of them"samy warned.

"Damn rudeee"Alejandro spoke crossing his arms.That's when this blond dude walked over sliding his hand over kairis neck.

"If it isn't my favorite fag"he spoke.This Dude doesn't know how to dress at all.

"We're literally dating, get off me zayn"kairi replied."you need to watch your mouth"Robert spoke pushing him away slightly.

"Ahh Robert this isn't about you, but you think you can leave people on delivered all night"he spoke pulling him away by the neck.

"He looks like he doesn't wanna be there your not gonna say shit"samy asked."happens to often Kairi just gonna let him do it, surprised he didn't hit him yet, don't bring zayn up he just cheats on him ignore him then gets mad at him"Alvaro told samy.

"I try and help I've called the police but zayn made him lie Robert ended beating his ass they are fake in love with each but that's not what love is...kairi should know that though he's had boyfriends that loved him somewhat"Alvaro added shrugging not tryna to look over at kairi.

"So he gets abused"I asked with a hint of grin and confused face, it wasn't intentional.

"Pretty much"Robert mumbled.He mad small he looks like he can't fight back for shit that ain't even a fair fight.

"Well damn"roshaun sighed causing me to let out a laugh."my bad not about that something on my phone"I spoke as I received looks.

"I wish he wanted help he's so small and cute"samy spoke."Ehh who cares I'm going home"I spoke leaning up and walking towards my car door.

"You don't"roshaun shot back."ogey and?"I stated confused.That's when blonde started yelling.

"KAIRI SERIOUSLY YOUR FUCKING STUPID AND USELESS, YOU NEVER WANNA DO SHIT MAKE UP DUMBASS STORYS AS A EXCUSE"he yelled.

I dropped my phone."shit I dropped my phone"I groaned in frustration."really"Robert scoffed as he glanced at me.

"Yo shut the fuck up, but I got something for you to do"I said opening the car door.

He raised his eyebrows at me and threw him a ziplock bag filled with pink cocaine."sell it"I shrugged.

That's when heard him yell as he pushed kairi to the ground.Samy walked over there.

"What you gonna do if he hit your boyfriend"I asked."Shoot him probably"Mariano laughed.

Alvaro watched him hesitantly looking away."Must suck you can't help your bestfriend, being useless damn"I spoke shaking my head.

"Yo Mattia shut up"Alejandro yelled."I'm just being honest"I shrugged.

"Could have kept it to yourself fucking piece of shit"Alvaro spoke walking towards the samy and kairi.

"He did not"I scoffed."Robert how do you know him actually"Mariano asked with a curious looked.

"He used to be my step brother"he replied."Cool he's cute"I spoke getting in my car.

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [chapter 2 ✓︎] ࿐