Chapter Five: The Packing Begins

Start from the beginning

Gassy's View (Surprise)

I walked down to Entoan and Dlive's locker. That little prick better not be there or I'll hurt him, and I'll hurt him good this time around. He escaped last time, but this time... he's not getting away from me. I will leave scars on him if I have to.

When I made it to their locker, I saw Dlive grabbing his books and crap. Entoan isn't here, now I can have some fun. I glanced around, checking if anyone was in the hallway. No one was around... good. I slammed his locker shut, scaring him. He looked at me with wide eyes, but smiled.

"O-Oh, it's you." He said with a chuckle, "I thought you were Entoan."

I growled and grabbed his wrists tightly, holding them above his head. "Don't say that dumbass name anymore. You don't need that idiot." I stated, kissing his neck softly.

He shivered and squirmed around. "I-I know, we're not f-friends anymore. We broke it o-off yesterday!" He stated.

My eyes widened. He broke off his relationship with Entoan...? But I thought they were best friends; friends that never grew apart? A smirk made its way to my lips.

"Great. Now that he's out of your life we can be together, right?" I mused, staring into his eyes.

Dlive's eyes widened. "U-Um, as friends, r-right?" He squeaked out.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I will let us start off as friends. Then, as our relationship grows... we'll take this whole thing to a bigger level." I said, almost asking him.

He nodded with a smile. "Yeah, that's fine with me." He said, opening his locker up and tossing his stuff inside. He looked over at me with a grin. "Shall we ditch?"

I grinned and wrapped an arm around his thin waist. "I'm already loving this new you, Dlive. But no matter what you do, I'll always love you." I stated, pecking his cheek, causing him to blush.

I grinned even wider at his reaction. Now, we ditch our horrible excuse of what we call classes. Today would be amazing. It was just perfect. Entoan was gone, Dlive could now be mine, we could be alone, and he agreed to my feelings. Could this get any better?

< Time Skip >

I laughed along with Dlive as we ran from some teachers. We just finished spray-painting dicks all over his chalkboard in bright pink. It was a masterpiece I was most definitely proud of.

"C'mon, Dlive! Run a lil faster or he's going to catch us!" I shouted, chuckling madly as we ran away from a fuming group of teachers.

Dlive's face was covered by his hoodie, hiding his identity from the teachers. Getting caught would be no fun.

"Gassy!" Dlive whined, "I'm getting tired, man!"

I rolled my eyes and stopped, the sudden stop startling Dlive as he went crashing into my back.

"Oomph!"

I grinned and crouched down, "Get on." I ordered, nodding at my back.

Dlive glanced back and forth between my back and my face. He looked puzzled, almost as if asking me was I serious.

I groaned. "Get the fuck on... I'll leave you if you don't." I insisted.

It wouldn't be a problem holding onto Dlive. Since he was shorter and lighter than me, I could carry him on my back like nothing. Or so I think. Dlive sighed in defeat and climbed onto my back, wrapping his legs around my waist, and his arms around my neck.

I stood up, "Ready?" I asked, shifting his weight around till I could stand straight.

"Yeah."

I smirked. The bell was about to ring. All kids would be let out creating hell. There's no way the teachers will find us on a crowd that big.

"Let's do this." I muttered, running ahead as the clock counted down.

The teacher's footsteps only became louder and clearer as we ran. Dlive was laughing in excitement at this chase that felt like one from a movie.

"Hey, you two! Get back here!"

I glanced back over my shoulder, there was two buff male teachers chasing after us. I cursed under my breath. I didn't think they would use the gym teachers. As I ran, the clock hit 10 seconds.

"Hey, Gassy! When we get out those two doors in front of us, make a sharp left turn and hide behind the wall!" He whispered.

I nodded. "Okay."

I pushed through the doors, just as the bell rang and students came running out. The little stampede toppled the teachers over, and they yelped as they were pushed and shoved around by kids trying to leave school. I made the sharp left turn and hid behind the wall with Dlive. Dlive hopped off my back and crouched behind me.

We waited a few seconds and heard, "There's no way we're going to find those two in this mess. Let's just leave it."

I silently fist pumped the air. Dlive's idea worked! I watched our classmates run out of the school, chatting away with their friends or groups.

I felt a slight nudge at my side. "What is it Dlive?" I asked, slightly out of breath.

Dlive grinned. "We did it because of my idea." He stated.

I nodded. "I know, nice job. We would've been in serious trouble if it weren't for you." I chuckled.

Dlive smiled and just stared at me. My cheeks warmed up. "What's up with the staring?" I mumbled, flustered.

He grinned and placed a kiss on my cheek. "I wanted to say thank you for the great time, and... For being my friend." He said, smiling sadly.

I grimaced at the fact he was still thinking about Entoan. Was I not enough to get that dumbass out of his mind once and for all? I forced a smile on my face and pat his head.

"No problem, Dlive. It's what I do." I said.

No one else will ever take you from me, I'll make sure of it... I'll protect you and love you more than anyone ever did. I'll make you mine.

It's just what I do...

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I'm sorry for the crappy-ish chapter. After the countdown reaches ZERO, the story shall truly begin.

Thank you for all the support, votes, comments and positive feedback. :)