Skeletons in the Closet

A/N: There will be a time skip in the time line and ( skeletons in the closet episode) episode. This is after Avatar Korra saved General Iroh from drowning or something. Also i don't know anything about the military and how it works, so forgive me if i get the terms or something else wrong.

————————————————————————

After Korra saved General Iroh, they brought him back to their hideout so that Korra could heal him and they could come up with a plan to stop the Equalists.

Iroh: I was prepared to deal with Sato's Mecha Tanks, but not these new high speed aircraft.

Korra: I know, everytime we think we have an advantage, Amon outsmarts us.

Bolin: No matter what our plan is, he always has a better one.

Iroh: Amon is winning so far, we're not out of the fight yet.

Bolin: I like this mans confidence! So, how are we not out of the fight?

Iroh: A second and third wave of reinforcements is on the way. But i need to warn them, do you still have a way to get a message out?

Korra: I know just the man for this job.

————————————————————————

Gommu: And who is the recipient of this top secret message?

Iroh: General [Y/N], Second division of the United Forces. And Commander Bumi, third division of the united forces.

Korra: General who?

Iroh: General [Y/N], he's a new General, he got promoted this year. He's also the youngest General.

Korra: And Commander Bumi, Tenzin's brother?

Iroh: Yes, a bit of a wild man, but the bravest Commander you'll ever meet.

Gommu: Ready sir.

as General Iroh starts talking, Gommu starts sending Iroh's message to Bumi and [Y/N].

Iroh: Fleet ambushed and destroyed by Equalists aircraft. Retreat to Red Sand Island until my signal. Do not approach city until you receive the all clear.

————————————————————————

(on General [Y/N]'s ship)

Soldier: Sir! We have received a message from General Iroh and Avatar Korra.

[Y/N]: What does it say?

Soldier: It says that General Iroh's fleet has been ambushed and destroyed by Equalist aircraft. They also asked us to retreat to Red Sand Island until General Iroh gives the all clear signal.

[Y/N]: Hmmm. I see.

Soldier: How do I respond to them sir?

[Y/N]: Tell them it's too late, we have arrived.

[Y/N] could see shadows of Repulic City, it was only a matter of time before they reached.

————————————————————————

Everyone, team Avatar and General Iroh were all thinking of a plan. They had to take down these aircrafts so that reinforcements could reach Republic City as soon as possible. Iroh's thinking was interrupted by Gommu calling for him.

Gommu: Sir! You need to come listen to this!

Iroh ran over to Gommu as he played the message from General [Y/N].