Chapter 3

* Elizabeth?*

*Carter*

*ELIZABETH?!*

*CARTER*

*Holy mother of fucking shit where in the hell are you i'm coming to get you.*

*You can see me but you are to tell no one where I am and you have to stay with me. You can't go back‚ nor can I.*

*Why? What's wrong? Where are you?*

*Robert can't find me at all costs. I'm in Oxnard California. Pack all of your clothes, you can sleep at my place until you can get your own.*

*Okay i'm packing now. Don't leave i'm gonna be on the next flight to Burbank. Stay on the phone with me?*

*Anything. I know I worried you and i'm sorry but I needed to get as far away from him as humanly possible okay?*

*Ya. Sure I get it. I was just kind of mad that you didn't tell me. You know you mean the world to me. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you.*

*But nothing did. I'm fine and no one can touch me.*

*Good. Okay i have to go. I'm about to drive to the airport. Love you Lizzy.*

*Love you more Car.* The dial tone sounded through the phone. I sighed to myself and put the collar on Gem getting ready to leave for the airport. After all it's only an hour flight and it should take me that long to get to the airport. I shut off my stereo as I received a text from carter saying he was about to launch.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail as I start my car. XO by John Mayer was playing lightly in the background as I pulled up to the airport. I found the gate the plane should pull into and patiently waited for my best friend. Just a few moments later I could see the plane pulling in and I almost burst into tears at the sight.

Carter strolled off the large flying machine staring at his phone, he didn't see me sprinting at him from the waiting seats. Once he realized it was me who tackled him‚ he squeezed me until I wad breathlessly sobbing into his broad shoulder. No words were exchanged for quite a while. He was the first to break the silence.

"I have missed you more than life itself my dear Lizzy." He breathed into my neck.

"You have no fucking idea." I sobbed. "come on. Let's get back to my place so I can feed you." he chuckled and nodded his head.

**************************************

Hi! Please vote and comment sone things you wanna see! Love you all!!