Finally, Another year gone!

Start from the beginning

"I tolerate you."

"I love you too, moron," I say and we both laugh.

We all ate our food together as we sat at the Gryffindor table, even Susan sat with me.

"Harry," I turn my head and he walked briskly towards us. We lock eyes and I got out of my chair slowly before he jogs up and pulled me into a tight squeeze of an embrace.

"You bloody kid," I say as I kiss his cheek before giggling. Harry just held me in the hug, I think he needed it.

"You're my hero," Harry whispered into my ear as he slowly let me go.

"Just doing my job, Potter," We stare in silence for a moment before laughing, "now eat some food." I told him as he nodded and jogged around the table so he could sit with Ron and Hermione.

"Mother mode alert," George coughs as I sat down beside him, I smacked his arm before shaking my head while I cut up my food.

"Says you," I muttered with a small cheeky grin on my face before I innocently look at George while I ate my food. "And you're not even supposed to be here."

"You kill me— and who cares?" he told me and I screw my face up, "have you ever noticed when you do that you look like a bunny?" My face felt hot as I swallow my food.

"I... what?" I ask him with a small laugh.

"He's calling you cute," Hermione piped up and we both look at her.

"For the last time I'm not cute," I told them and they all look at me, "I'm not!" I was given a few looks of 'yeah right' before they all went back to eating.

"I hate you all," I grumbled as an arm slipped around me and pulled me into a hug.

"We love you too," the warmth of the hug made me realise that... no matter how dark our world will get, love will always be there to brighten when the darkest storms.

I slipped my arms around George and shut my eyes as his hand rubbed my arm softly.

"Ready to go home?" Fred asks me as I put my trunk up on the shelf, I nod my head at him quickly as I secured my trunk.

"Oh, yeah I am," I say before sitting down beside Mr Midnight and Lee who was playing with my cat as he summoned a ball of yarn.

"Our shop is going to be open soon," George mentions to us, "hope you swing by when it does."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, Georgie," I told him.

"Since you helped us name it and some of the products... you should become a co-owner." Fred says to me and a smile grew on my face.

"Sure," I reply to him, "I can do that."

"Brilliant!" They grin and I playfully roll my eyes.

"It's going to be weird without you three with me next year," I say to them.

"You'll be fine, but you two are totally ditching," Lee points to Fred and George while I snicker.

"Are not!" They argue.

"You kinda are since you "escaped" school," I say to the twins, "but you have a shop to run, so that clears you."

"We're gonna miss you," Lee said to the boys.

"We'll miss you too, but we will visit you at school." Fred said to me.

"You better." I point to them.

"You live with our mum," George said.

"So what?" I argue, "school still isn't going to be the same! I'll miss the pranks." I look up at the ceiling and then chuckle.

"The fireworks is what I'll miss," Lee told us as he elbows me.

"That was a marvellous display," I praise them, "made it worth the dreadfulness of that creepy room."

"Yeah, brightened it up a smidge huh?" I nod my head and then made my focus the landscape passing by as the train smoothly moves along the train tracks.

I tune into the sound of the small thuds of the wheels against the tracks as my head got heavy against the wall.

I slowly start to feel my eyelids get heavy, being unable to keep them open anymore.

"Cee?" I open one eyelid to see George, I rose my eyebrows to indicate that I was listening.

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad you're okay," he said to me and I smile tiredly in reply to the tall ginger.

"George?" I whispered as I sat myself up slowly, "I might seem strange to you to ask this, but can you..." I purse my lips as I pause.

"What's up?" He asked me as he stood up from where he was sitting, Fred was asleep and Lee was in a different compartment with Angelina.

"I've been sleeping alone or with Susan by my side in the hospital wing since I got back from London..." I admit to him, "I... I don't..." George sat down beside me and I kept my eyes on my hands.

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" He asks me and I slowly nod my head.

"If... you don't mind," I quietly say as I look up. He was smiling at me, George opened an arm and I scoot forward before he cuddled me into his body.

"I don't mind at all," he replies as my head tucked itself under his chin, his arm was loosely around my back and his other hand tapped my knee, so I put my legs over his lap.

"Thank you," my eyes closed as he softly stroked my hair.

"Anything for you," George whispered and I fell asleep straight away.

(George pov)

I hummed as I rubbed her arm softly, I place a soft kiss on top of Celia's head as I fix her legs.

"You're so beautiful, Celia," I whispered, "everything about you just makes me wish I could take you sooner."

Celia shifts in my arms before her face dug into my neck, she makes a small noise before cuddling into me.

"Maybe I should lay down..." I thought for a moment before changing how she sat as I laid down and brought her with me.

Celia shifts and she laid on top of me, I rub her back, then played with her hair, she likes her hair being played with.

"I love you," I heard her mumble, it made my heart happy.

"I love you too."

I knew she was asleep, but I couldn't help but feel relief knowing she did, but then again, what if she wasn't saying it about me?

I plant a kiss on her cheek and then snuggle into her as I drifted myself off to sleep as well.