Arnav also thought the same. He nodded yes. But he won't sit until the kidnappers called him. He removed his phone to call the police. Before he did that, he received a call from Aman. Arnav disconnected the call and tried to dial the commissioner number. But Aman's call again interrupted him from doing that which made Arnav furious. Swiping the green indication, he shouted at Aman.

"Why the hell are you disturbing me? Can't you understand if I disconnect your call?"

"ASR... "

Arnav sensed more tension in Aman's voice. He decided to listen to him.

"It seems Shyam has been abducted a girl."

"Whaaaaat!"

"Just now I got the info from my source."

"Your source?" Arnav wondered.

"Have you forgotten ASR? You only asked me to trace him a few days ago. I have not stopped tracing him as you didn't ask me to stop doing that."

Arnav sighed in relief, hearing that.

"What your source told?"

"He has been abducted a girl through his men."

"Who is the girl?"

"I have not got the info yet, ASR."

"Where is Shyam keeping the girl?"

"She is in his place... in Indira Nagar."

"Send me the address."

"Yes, ASR..."

Arnav disconnected the call and called the commissioner. He conveyed the message and asked him to send the force to the address. The commissioner readily agreed to him.

Aman sent the address Arnav without delay. After sending it to the commissioner, the trio started towards the address.

Indira Nagar

We no need to say the girl who has been kidnapped by Shyam is none other than Khushi. Shyam smiled at Khushi whose mouth and hands were being tied up. He removed the cloth from her mouth.

"Why have you brought me here?"

"Don't ask silly questions Khushiji...don't you know why I brought you here?"

He smiled sarcastically

"Leave me, I want to go home."

"Forget about going back home Khushiji. You are going to be with me from here on." He said while untying her hands.

"It will never happen. Arnavji will find me soon." She said caressing her hand.

"Ohh really? Am I that stupid or what? My men are around this house guarding us. He will die if he even tried to put a toe inside the house."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you."

"Shut up... you filthy man. Stop daydreaming. I will never agree to it"

"Who is asking your permission? Am I? You have no idea how much I'm in love with you."

"Love my foot... I love only Arnavji."

Shyam bit his jaws in frustration.

"Even though you love him you won't accept him after we got married."

"I don't want to marry you."

"I'm sorry Khushiji... I'm in the situation to do something against your wish. I can't let someone marry you. Today is our wedding. You have to accept me as your husband. "

"No... it will never happen. I'm not a home-wrecker like you."

"Say anything Khushiji..." he smirked.

"Yeah... when did you care about other's feelings?" she said cutting him.

"I promise... I will really care about your feelings... after our marriage."

"You won't get a chance to care for my feelings. Before that, you will get caught. Mark my words."

"Are you challenging me?"

Khushi turned her face to the opposite side.

"Ok... I'm accepting your challenge. But... what if I don't get caught?"

Khushi was silent.

"Will you forget your Arnavji...?"

"It will happen only if I die."

Shyam took a step towards her angrily.

"Don't you dare come close to me."

"What will you do Khushiji? Will you kill me?"

"No... I will kill myself." She yelled with anger.

Shyam took a step towards Khushi and stopped hearing a THUD from outside.

To be continued...