[𝟷𝟾] 𝚙𝚝𝟸 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

[18]ᴘᴛ2 ᴏғ ᴄᴀғᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs

"JJ you didn't!" you gasp, marveling at the sight in front of you.

What lay ahead of of you was the fair that you had been talking about for weeks, the same one that you endlessly tried to convince your friends to go to. Sadly none of them seemed to want to go, that is until now.

JJ stands smiling next to you as he raises his eyebrow mischievously, raising his hand to reveal two yellow tickets.

The boy pulls you towards the entrance and before you know it, you're in the heart of the fair, your eyes dancing from one attraction to another.

"Thank you." you say, standing on your tip toes and planting a soft kiss on his cheek. You giggle lightly as you watch JJ's cheeks turn into a shade of crimson red.

"aww are you blushing?" you tease bringing your hand up to squeeze his blushing cheek. JJ slaps your hand away playfully and you scoff before rolling your eyes.

You turn away from him, twisting your lips into a pout and crossing your arms over your chest.

"Y/n you know i was just joking!" JJ stammers, his hand brushing over you shoulder.

"I know what'll make you laugh" JJ says as his voice rises a few octaves.
You swear you can hear a grin etch itself onto the teen's face and before you can say anything, his hands are attacking your sides, and a shriek is slipping past your lips.

Your laughs and shrieks attract the eyes of an older couple and they smile knowingly.

You offer them a warm smile when you catch the eye of the older man before you let out another shriek.

Finally, you manage to wiggle yourself out of his grip and run towards the nearest ride; which happens to be the bumper cars.

JJ briskly catches up to you and rests his chin on your head, his arms wrapping around your waist as you wait for your turn.

"I call the blue one!" you yell, once again slipping out of the boy's grasp.

You hear him groan, "i wanted the blue one" he sulks as he sits down in the last available bumper car; the glittery pink one.

"Aww what a pretty wittle princess" you coo, laughing as JJ playfully flips you off.

The worker's voice blares through the rink and just like that, the cars turn on and JJ's heading your way.

He bumps into your car forcefully and you gasp before bumping into him as well, shoving him into a corner where a bunch of little kids are. The kids start ganging up on him, hence giving you the perfect getaway.

"Not so fast babe!" you hear JJ yell behind you. The new pet name catches you off guard and you feel your face get warm. In the split second that your attention wavers, JJ crashes into you once again, leaving you both in a fit of giggles.

Three minutes pass quickly and just like that, the cars are powering off and the worker's voice is bouncing off of the walls once more. JJ quickly unfastens his seatbelt before running over to you and offering his hand.

✌︎︎✌︎︎✌︎︎

"Where to next" you ask JJ several hours later.

"Your choice" JJ sighs before leaning down to place a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"How about we finish off with the ferris wheel?" you offer and JJ nods, a small smile making its way onto his face as the two of you head inline.

"Just you two?" grumbles the old man, who's obviously tired from his long shift.

"Yes sir."

JJ helps you step onto the cabin before he pulls himself in.

The ferris wheel begins turning, going around in a full loop then stopping at the top.

"It's so pretty up here" you mumble looking out at the ocean. and cold you think as a light breeze hits your arms, covering your arms in goosebumps.

JJ quickly moves from the opposite side of the cabin to sit next to you, and pulls you into his embrace. You lay your head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat as the two of you gaze out at the pretty view.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm" you murmur, moving your head to look up at the boy who's already looking down at you.

"I like you a lot"

You smile as you catch his eyes, "I like you a lot too"

JJ glances into your eyes and for a split second he glances at your lips. He feels himself leaning in and before you know it you're doing the same.

His lips brush against yours, his hot breath hitting you softly before he closes the gap in between. You press your lips against his, your free hand rushing up to run through his hair. He cups your jaw, pulling you in closer than you thought was  possible.

He pulls away slowly and rests his forehead against yours. His fingers lightly tracing your jaw, "You're gorgeous, you know that"

"Tell me something I don't know" you joke, earning a chuckle from JJ. "But thank you"

He pulls you in for another kiss as the ferris wheel begins to move again.

The fair will be closing in 10 minutes. Please come again soon! I repeat the fair will be closing in 10 minutes.

JJ offers you a piggy back ride as the two of you begin to head out of the fair.

You peck his cheek, "you missed." he whispers.

"what?"

"i said you missed" JJ says a bit louder before turning his head fully to kiss your lips.

"Smooth JJ, real smooth" you joke.

" FINALLY!" you hear someone shout, along with wolf whistles and shouts that could only belong to Kiara, John b, and Pope.

You jump off of JJ's back and run towards your friends, with JJ close behind you.

"Were you guys spying on us?" you shriek slapping Pope on the shoulder.

"Hey!" Pope shouts and points at Kiara accusingly "It was her idea!"

Kiara scoffs, "As if! John b's the hopeless romantic, he's the one you should be pointing fingers at."

John b throws his hands up, "We didn't spy on you guys the whooole  time"

"Yeah" agrees Pope, "We went on some of our own rides."

You roll yours eyes, snickering lightly as you hear JJ whisper something into your ear, " Since when were we friends with idiots?"

"Weren't we always?"

"Already whispering flirty innuendos to each-other, are we now?" jokes Kiara, taking a sip of her raspberry slurpee.

"They like eachother more than we thought" John b smirks before glancing at his phone, the time 11:30 lighting up on the screen.

"I say we crash at my place, you guys down?"

All of you agree and the five of you head to john b's beat up van. Your hand never leaving JJ's.

Could life be any better?

A/N: I got carried away if you guys can't tell hehe but i actually quite like how this turned out :)

Word Count: 1210

Btw i just wanted to thank you all so much for 30k reads and over 700 votes! I never thought my book would get this much attention :) i really appreciate it!