"It's ok. They won't hurt him." Stiles reassured me but I still wasn't comfortable with hunters being so close to my brother.

Mr. Argent stood only a few feet away from Scott and shook his head. I was glad we hadn't gone far so we could hear what they were saying.

"Scott." Mr. Argent said addressing Scott as he would a friend but I knew it was an act. "What brings you out here so late at night?"

"I think you know." Scott snapped back. "I'm looking for my friend."

"Lydia?" Mr. Argent asked. "That's right. She is part of your group now isn't she?"

Scott only glared at Mr. Argent.

"I don't usually make exceptions when it comes to my job and what I do. An exception such as yourself is something that only happens once. I don't plan on giving anyone else a break."

"There is nothing to worry about. We can help Lydia." Scott spoke with venom in his voice.

The silence that followed after was a little unnerving.

"Scott, do you know how a hunter can be positive he has killed a werewolf?"

I felt my muscles tighten. This wasn't going in a very good direction.

"No and I don't exactly want to know." Scott spat.

Mr. Argent seemed unaffected by Scott's tone. Instead, he leaned forward and lifted his hand to about the same level as Scott's stomach.

"A single swipe of a blade across the abdomen, severing the upper half of the body from the lower." Mr. Argent said as he swiped his hand in front of Scott's stomach, as if he was cutting him in half.

My stomach dropped and I felt sick thinking about a blade cutting through my brother’s flesh. That was the last straw. I quickly moved around the tree. Stiles made an effort to stop me but I was already out of reach.

"It takes a tremendous amount of strength to cut through a body like that. Lets just hope there won't be any need for a demonstration."

"There won't be any need for that." I snapped in anger as I walked towards the four men.