New Years Eve Part 5

Start from the beginning

Tugging him towards his room she laughed, "I get to have you all night long. We don't have to rush or be quiet," she told him. "I made dinner though. Don't you want to eat first?" he asked as she tugged him down the hall. Stopping she looked back at him, "You made dinner?" she questioned skeptically.

"Well I mean I used the phone to call for pizza," he amended. Humming Coralina continued dragging him towards his room, "You can eat pizza cold," she decided as she slammed his bedroom door shut behind them.

Later as the two laid together on his bed eating cold pizza JJ asked what she'd told Kie to get her to cover for her. "I just told her I'm seeing a guy and we wanted to spend the night together and needed her to cover with John B. I told her I'd cover for her going to Topper's party with her parents so they think she's at my house," she told him.

"And she just let the fact that you're going to spend the night with some rando guy go?" he questioned. "Well, no. She wasn't going to agree at first but then I reminded her she owes me for covering all her late shifts this past month and for ditching me on Thanksgiving," Coralina told him, smiling.

Laughing JJ tossed the pizza box onto the floor before crawling across his bed towards her, "Blackmail? It's kind of fucking hot," he told her before yanking her down underneath him.

Waking up the next morning Coralina looked around for JJ. Grabbing his shirt off the floor she slipped it on before slowly opening the door. Listening intently for any sign of his dad she made her way down the hall and towards the kitchen where she could hear someone moving around. Peaking around the corner she sighed when she saw JJ at the stove wearing a pair of basketball shorts.

"Hey, is it safe to be out here?" she questioned. Jumping at the sound of her voice JJ turned around, "Geez stealth mode, and yeah it doesn't look like he came home which means he's sleeping it off somewhere. I'd probably say we have another two hours before we have to leave or risk him stumbling home and finding us," he told her, turning back to the stove.

Sighing at the fact that JJ was so used to this behavior Coral wrapped her arms around his waist as she peaked around him, "Whatcha doing there?" she asked looking at the yellow mess in the pan. "They're supposed to be eggs," he told her, glancing back at her and kissing her forehead. Smiling, she hip bumped him out of the way before taking the spatula from him, "You're cute you know that," she told him as she scraped the eggs around the pan.

Running his hands down her back to the end of his t-shirt he kissed her temple, "And you're kind of sexy in my clothes," he told her before slipping his hand under the shirt to squeeze her bare ass, "Well hello look what I found," he whispered, trailing his other hand up her thigh as his fingers ghosted across her wet folds.

Breath hitching Coralina turned more into his hand as his finger slipped inside, "JJ the eggs are going to burn," she whined. Removing his finger JJ turned the knob on the stove before hoisting her up on the small kitchen table. Dropping to his knees he spread her legs apart, "I think I'm going to have this for breakfast," he told her before diving between her legs.

Throwing her head back Coralina cursed, "Oh my fucking god." Inserting two fingers JJ glanced up at her, "God isn't doing this to you I am," he smirked as he curled his fingers the way he knew she liked. "JJ, I swear I'll never forgive you if you don't stop talking and use that tongue for something else," she responded arching up off the table when she felt his tongue again.

Still convulsing on the table from her orgasm Coralina didn't have a second to regain her bearings before he was pushing into her. Whining at the sensation of him filling her so completely she gripped the table top, "JJ, we're gonna break the table," she gasped. "Sit up," he told her.