Chapter 13: The Battle of the Brawlers

Start from the beginning

Shelly had reached Jacky, who was accompanied by 8-Bit. Shelly talked to her while fighting off a few barbarians. "Can you help open up spawn?" Shelly finally said after a brief conversation.

"I guess so. Show me the way!"Jacky answered. Shelly and Jacky fought their way to the spawn. Shelly had a few other brawlers defend Jacky while she dug a tunnel in and out of the cage.

The rattle of the jackhammer had attracted a duo of PEKKAs. They slowly marched towards the sound and they saw Shelly and some other brawlers just standing around. Perfect targets. Shelly saw the armored PEKKAs walking towards her. She shot her super and some shots that hit them, but did little damage. They soon cornered Shelly. She started stressing as they got close enough to stab her with their swords. They first aimed for Gene, who was also defending Jacky. Right before Shelly got stabbed, she took a desperate glance towards Jacky to see her progress, since Jacky was almost dead after all of the brawlers defending her had died. All Shelly saw was a large pile of snow and dirt, along with the top of Jacky's hard hat.

Shelly suddenly felt a sharp pain in her hip. She felt as if she were melting. Everything went black.

Shelly suddenly woke up. She was in the cage, with all of the other brawlers. She saw Gene, and she also saw the unconscious body of Jacky, who would wake up soon like Shelly. Shelly immediately checked where Jacky had been digging. There was a wide hole connecting to outside the cage.

Colette's POV

Colette was in the middle of a battle. She was fighting with all of her might, remembering what Shelly taught her. She was doing well until three rascals grabbed her, cuffed her hands, put a blindfold over her eyes, and gagged her.

Colette saw light again in a small room. It was dark and empty. She was facing the Red King.

The Red King removed her gag. "Who are you, young one?" He asked.

"I refuse to answer." Colette snapped.

The king pulled about a long dagger and walked over to Colette. He cut a deep cut in her left forearm as she let out a scream of agony. "Now, again, who are you?"

Colette answered this time. "I'm Colette, a fan of Brawl Stars. I met the brawlers when they escaped you. I'm not an official brawler.... yet."

"Does that mean if I kill you you will die forever?" The king asked. Colette nodded as a lump formed in her throat.

"Well, Colette, I have a task for you. If you disobey me you will die. I want you to... betray the brawlers. Get up close to Shelly. Once close enough, kill her." The king held up a vial of red liquid. The king held the dagger up and poured the red liquid onto the dagger. The dagger was simple looking. It had a small rose on the hilt, but that was the only design on the dagger. The blade then glowed bright red, Then red streaks started to color the rose. "It's now a poisoned dagger, which has a chance of killing permanently whoever has the misfortune of being stabbed by it, even if they are a brawler." The king said.

" The king said