Don't Bite Za Hando that Feeds

Okuyasu, exasperated after a long day with Josuke, dropped his bag and fell onto his bed. As he stared into the oddly-colored night sky of Morioh, he felt a flutter in his heart for his beautiful friend. They had shared a wonderful dinner at Tonio's, and after they said goodnight to one another, Josuke gave Okuyasu a kiss on the cheek before going down the street to his house.

"It doesn't mean anything" Okuyasu thought to himself, however, he accepted that deep down he wanted it to mean a lot. His love for his friend had grown stronger the more time they spent together and Okuyasu couldn't deny these feelings for much longer.

Thinking about the kiss and Josuke, he began to become aroused. Looking down, he realized he was already hard, and slowly lowered his hand under his pants. While he started to stroke himself, he began to wish for another presence to help him.

That's when inspiration hit - his stand. The manifestation of his psychological energy that can interact with the physical world. "The hand" he whispered to himself to draw his stand out. He used the left hand of his stand to begin playing with his balls. He then had the right hand of his stand begin to stroke him.

"Oh shit!" Okuyasu cried out in utter despair, realizing his terrible mistake...

his pp gone.