I was quickly brought back to earth when the boy before spoke."Hey what's up"he spoke smiling.

WHY IS HE SITTING HERE OUT OF ALL THE MANY SEATS

"H-H-Hi"I stuttered which I cursed myself but jeez he was sitting two seats beside me.

I'm so freaking awkward, I hate being around new people it makes me sad...and feel uncomfortable because I feel unsafe.

"Sorry for interrupting you in Sammy"he spoke.I shyly smile"k-kairi"I replied.

"Cute name"he spoke."T-thank you"I muttered.He was curious about something because the was his eyes narrowed and how his forehead creased as his head tilted.

"Do you have a stuttering problem or are you nervous"he spoke but it seemed more of a blurted as he was taken back by his own words.

"Mostly nervous kinda surprised people don't usually talk to me unless its school related sorry"I ranted.

"Oh well you seem sorry if I offended you but you seem nice and I was wondering if I could get your number I'm not hitting on you or anything you seem smart and since I'm new I'll need help"he stated with a small smile.

"Oh oh yeah sure it's 826-xxx-xxxx"I hesitantly spoke."I'm sending you text lock it in names spelled s-a-m-y"he commented.

'So it's spelled samy not Sammy cool'I thought.I glanced over at his phone.

"Oh by the way it's spelled K-A-I-R-I"I spoke seeing he spelled my name wrong.

"Oh oh sorry thought it was the k y r e e way"he shrugged quickly changing it.

I gave him a look that expression a I know.'thats how most people think'I thought.

We engaged in conversation in between the pauses of the lecture about random thing until it was over and we started to pack up.

"See you kairi we'll meet at lunch since we go at the same time and after"samy spoke out of breath.

"Of course see you"I smiled slightly waving as he walked out with the rest of the crowd.

The lecture hall was now empty."Kairi"my professor called."I know Adam that's why I'm still here"I responded.

"300 hundred 30 essays"he spoke as he walked up."you know I'm going to do it"I slight laughed.

"Yes yes your a freaking life saver, I get to spend time with my estelyn (yes I changed her name it used to be Eva but the comments was like Adam and Eve and I even got it mixed up.

"Oh I haven't seen her in a while when can I"I asked."in few wifey is about to drop her off"he responded.

I did a quick yay."Weirdo"he laughed."you can't be talking your the definition of weird sir"I quickly replied.

"Stop calling me sir we're friends"he whined like a child this man is 28 acting like a child.

"I've grown up being cursed of for that so it's just stuck but just wait I'll be calling you just Adam"I shrugged.

"Kai you know something you have a very unique brain...very different thought pattern I mean they are common but thought out"he randomly spoke.

"Thanks I gue-"I spoke quickly being interrupted by the four year old running down the long slab that's apart of the stairs.

"DADDY"she squealed causing me to flinch at the sound.She ended up crashing into Adams legs.

"Hey princess"Adam spoke picking up his daughter.That's when Emilia spoke adams wife."Adam making you do his work again"she asked looking at her husband disappointed.

"Pretty much, but Ms.Lyn what your schedule looking like today"I grinned looking between the couple.

Why because she was dressed up pretty, she's usually has on something casual she's a teacher and she told me she hated wearing nice clothes to work because kindergarteners are messy.

"A massage maybe get my nails done, wax and I have a hair appointment"she smiled

"Cool cool"I smiled nodding."I'll see you at 8 and I'll see tomorrow morning"she spoke kissing Adam.

"Bye mommy"estelyn yelled startling her mother as she kissed her cheek.Emilia smiled and walked out the large lecture hall.

"Kairi, did you go to school cause I did It was so fun"she giggled."I did wish I didn't do"I replied.

"You don't like my daddy, he's not a fun teacher"she asked."No he's not a fun teacher but I'm not talking him I have other teachers"I reassured her.

She nodded with a O expression."You have to be a fun teacher daddy"she spoke scolding her father.

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [chapter 1 ✓︎] ࿐ྂ