When Rayvin walked past me all she kept doing was smiling at me and then shawty had the nerve to bump my shoulder.

"All the space in the word is right here, you had just to touch me shawty"

"bye, i ain't mean to touch you"

"yea ard, what ups Mr.Webber?"  I said as i walked into his office after him

"I've heard that you've been bullying Rayvin! and i just want to let you know i don't believe her  because  your one of the best students here, but if she keep making these allegations ima have to suspend you"

"are you serious son, she really came in here talking to you about stuff that's been happening off of school property. Then she had the nerve to lie about what happening... ok Mr.Webber i hear you may i go please"

"Yea, Miss. Tyler but please stay out of trouble for the sake of your transcripts"

"Mhm i hear you"

with that being said i walked out Mr.Webber office and grabbed my phone while i walked towards Zara class.

Bad Bitches only
promise: come to zara class Liyah and zara come outside bruh we really need to talk son
zara: here i come
liyah: i'll be there in like 3 mins i'm jhi already out of class just a the vending machine a bitch hungry
promise: 😂  always fucking eating didn't you have a fucking subway sandwich this morning ik i seen it before i was called out of class...
liyah: you in my business... don't do that
zara: stfu liyah😂
liyah: i'm on my way to y'all hoes ✌🏽
zara:✌🏽
promise:✌🏽

I seen Zara walking out her class like a bad bitch, then i seen liyah dumb ass running down the hall like she being chased by a dog

"young what the fuck is wrong with her" Zara said dying laughing

"i think she was dropped on the head as a baby" i said joining her laughing

"why are you running"

"man Albert fat ass was chasing me talking bout some, liyah it's to early to be getting stuff out the vending machine. Then he had the nerve to tell me to give my stuff to him"

"why didn't you just give it to him" i said laughing even more

"cuz his fat ass was going to eat it and wasnt even going to give me my money for it, so i decided to run cuz he wasn't going to run after me"

"man stop playing with Albert that the best security guard there is"

"man forreal he cool asf" I said agreeing with Zara

"ik he cool why you think i be fucking wit him so much"

"man stfu Liyah, y'all in really mad rn cuz Rayvin bringing the outside beef to school and I don't know what to do bout her"

"well since she bringing it to school let whoop her ass at school problem solved"

"shut your hot headed ass up zara she can't fight at school or colleges might start to ignore her"

"bye, colleges aren't going to start ignoring her cuz of one fight, ik niggas who got criminal records and done did stuff in school who in college so that don't matter. And the good out weights the bad"

"you right zara, ima fuck her up at lunch then i'ma go talk to draco at his house because he can fix all this since he started it"

"you talk to my brother about going to draco house alone"

"nah but he'll be fine he know i don't fuck with draco like that"

"yea ok don't do nothing you'll regret"