e l e v e n

One week had passed, since your uncle and aunt had left. Although you missed them immensely, but at the same time you also never felt lonely because your friends kept annoying you. One week had passed by pretty quickly. Pia had stayed with you all the time and it was one of the best weeks. You woke up late, lazed around, watched netflix and in the evenings hung out with the Hollands and Harrison. You and Tom were closer than ever. You and him would talk a long time when you met and also at night you texted him. You had gotten closer with Harry and Sam too. You were like a close group of friends. You felt blessed to have them in your life.

One morning you were sleeping and suddenly you were awoken by Pia jumping on the bed. 

" omg babe! We forgot." She shouted loudly.

" what?" you said barely opening your eyes.

" in all this, we forgot that school is starting next week! We have so much work to do. We need to go shopping!" She screamt loudly in your ear.

" babe, as much as i like the excitement, i dont wanna go deaf." you giggled and told her.

Finally you woke up properly and got dressed. 

" okay, so we are going shopping today, get ready." Pia said before you could tell her anything.

" can we take the boys along, if you dont mind?" You pouted.

" aww you want Tom to come right? And help you right? Like a boyfriend." Pia teased making kissing sounds.

" Pia no. Chill! I mean we could all hang out, besides your Harrison will also come." You told her.

" okay fine. You text Tom, i ll text Haz." Pia said.

You texted Tom.

Y : hey Tommy.

T : hey Y/N/N 😏

Y : you free today?

T : probably, why?

Y : would you like to come to the mall with me, Pia and probably Haz?

T : sure darling, the first name was only enought to get me to agree 😉

Y : TOM!!!

T : anyways, stay ready at around 4, i ll come and get you and Pia.

Y : cool thanks byee💖

T : bubbyee😚

Looking at these texts, you smiled.

" how easily does he flirt with you!" Pia said laughing.

" oh shut up."

At around 3.30 you started getting dressed and wore a casual outfit.

30 you started getting dressed and wore a casual outfit

" wow someone looks really pretty." Pia said.

" thanks." You smiled.

Finally you went down and you saw Tom and Haz arrive in their car. You saw that Haz was driving and Tom was sitting in the passenger's seat.