XCII

(Ignore Rachel Lol)

(Ignore Rachel Lol)

This scene I drew from my book My One Soulmate, Percy Jackson AU
Chapter... *shrug* 13?
It was called "Those Eyes"

It was the time Piper left for shopping (Jason told her to take a break), and Drew came down the stairs

Copy paste of the part lol (brought to you by 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐):

I furrowed my eyebrows at her with a concerned look. "I think maybe you should take a break."

She rolled her eyes. "I am not Alexander Hamilton, I need no break. And I don't have a Maria Reynolds so I'm good."

I narrowed my eyes playfully. "You're gay?"

She snorted. "Hell, no. I like Tom Holland way to much for that. Might be bi, though."

I hummed as a reply, looking at the clipboard again.

"I'll take over for now, how about that? You take a nap or something."

She thought about this. "Can 'something' be go shopping?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You like shopping?"

"No. I like party planning and I wanna be of some help. So I'm getting chips. And soda. And maybe crackers. Graham crackers."

"S'mores?"

She nodded enthusiastically, slinging her purse over her shoulder from the table in one swift motion and swiped the keys. "I'll be back."

I watched her leave, then sighed.

Piper really enjoy complicating parties, doesn't she?

Drew cake down the stairs, brushing her hair. She looked at me, and headed over. "Hey, Grace. What're you doing?"

"Don't call me Grace. You make me sound like a girl."

Drew shrugged, putting her hairbrush in her back pocket. "Piper's party?"

I nodded. "Please help."

She shrugged again.

You might actually be surprised, but I'm rather fond of Drew. She's cool, and actually enjoyable to be around, when she's not being a fake Mean Girl at school and asserting dominance.

She took the clipboard out of my hands, and frowned at it. "Why does Piper want a bounce house?"

My eyes widened. "You can read her handwriting?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course. I taught her."

I took the clipboard again and squinted. "Taught her how to write or how to write terribly?"

"The latter, definitely." She laughed, snatching the clipboard back. "Now back to the bounce houses."

I shrugged. "I bet half the notes on that thing aren't supposed to be taken seriously."

She nodded.

So we spent the next hour (yes, it took Piper an hour to buy chips, soda, and things for s'mores) deciphering Piper's clipboard and separating what we do and don't do.

Very entertaining stuff, yes.