"At Sweet Tree Cafe, 8 pm sharp!" I gave a short answer.

"Cool. Oh, have you meet the infamous troublemaker?" he asked as he a can of my sprite.

"Which one?" I asked lazily.

"Aw, the one that Thorn warned you before this! Klawut Traipipattanapong, the grandson of the famous pianist Athiwat Traipipattanapong," he gave me a weird look.

"Oh? Not yet. He haven't attend any class for weeks now," I answer as I refresh my memory.

"So you haven't meet him?" Tum asked again.

"I think I did today. I accidently bumped into him while he was rushing off to somewhere. He didn't looked like a Classic Music student though," I commented.

"Loh? Didn't I tell you? There's a rumor saying that he actually hates classic music to his core! He actually was forced to enroll by his famous legendary grandfather. Aish, I still remember how he humiliates me on my first class!" Tum keep on ranting.

"What did he do?" I asked as this topic started to get interesting.

Tum's flashback

//Start//

I ended the 'Moonlight Sonata' with a satisfied feeling. Then I raised from the piano seat and threw my gaze towards my student, gaining a loud cheers. But then my eye lands on a student who is fucking sleeping in my class!

"Hey, you there!" I called him out.

After I didn't get any respond...

"Wake him up," I asked the student who's sitting besides him.

The student then shakes his shoulder a few times, waking him up. But then he lift his head and put on his glasses as if nothing happened.

"Why don't you get up?" I asked with a stern voice.

He then stands up with a blank face.

"Your name?" I asked, keeping my voice stern.

"First year majoring in Classic Music, Klawut Traipipattanapong," he answer with a flat tone.

"I see. Can you share your thought on the piece I played just now?" I asked as I tried to keep myself calm.

"I don't know much about it. But it does put me to sleep quite well," he said still keeping his flat tone and bored look.

//End//

"Damn, seriously? He said those? He is indeed a brat," I commented as I change my position.

"Fucking serious!" Tum answered, showing his frustration.

***

Gulf POV

"What the fuck are you saying?!" I shouted at him.

"Phi, I've sent Pou for a cruise trip since I need to board a plane to US in a few hours! But Mae started to nag for me to stay with her, so I said I'm visiting Dad for a few days. Phi, I manage to get a record label to produce an album for my band! This is an once in a lifetime, Phi!" he still tried to convince me.

The best part is, even my high school best friend, Techno and Boat is on his fucking side!

"Kla, what if Dad told Mae that you are not at his place?" I tried to reason with him.

"Phi, they never talked to each other since their divorce!" he made a counter attack.

"Kla..."

"Phi, please, Na? You just need to be my back up for a few weeks. Once the recording settled, I'll be back and shove my album to their face! Then I will fucking withdraw from that boring as fuck university, Na?" he's still trying his luck.