20- I Love You, Princess

Começar do início

Harry sat down on the bench and pulled Niall onto his lap, cradling him  and frowning when he felt how high his temperature was.

"Baby, what's wrong? You have a fever." He asked.

Niall lay his head on Harry's chest, "I'm fine, it's just a stomach bug." He replied as if it was no big deal.

"Stomach bug?" Harry asked. "How long has it been bothering you?"

Niall sighed because he knew that Harry was not gonna let it go.  

"A week now. Look it's nothing, it will eventually go away. It's nothing serious." He brushed it off.

"A week!" Harry yelled in disbelief. "Have you seen the doctor?" Niall shook his head.

"Like I said, it's nothing serious." Niall argued.

Harry however, was not letting him go free. He was very cautious when it came to health matters.

"Baby, a stomach bug that lasts an entire week is worrisome. I think you should be checked, just to be sure." He suggested.

"I said I'm fine!" Niall snapped angrily and stood up from Harry's hold.

When he realized that he had snapped, he widened his eyes and looked at Harry.

"Oh my god, Haz, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." He said and Harry just pulled him back onto his lap and kissed his forehead.

"It's okay. Just please let her check you. I would worry more if you refuse. Please." Harry shot Niall his signature puppy dog face.

Niall groaned but he was unable to resist that face.

"Fine, just not today. I'm gonna monitor myself today and if there's no change tomorrow then I'll have her check me." Niall said and Harry nodded.

"Fine by me." Harry answered. "But you are going to lie down and I'll have lunch delivered to our quarters."

Niall nodded then his face lit up. "Can I have fried chicken? And have them make it really spicy."

"Ookay." Harry answered. "Come on." He then stood up with Niall still in his arms.

The blond's demands to be put down seemed to fall on deaf ears.

Liam and Louis followed behind ; in their own little world, laughing at talking.

*

The four lads were done eating and Niall was the happiest because he got to eat what he had been craving ; spicy chicken.

"How do you feel baby?" Harry asked after Louis and Liam had left to go to Liam's.

"I feel so much better. See I told you I was fine- ow." Niall started to say but he groaned when he felt pains in his lower abdomen.

"Ni?" Harry called worriedly and sat up so he could hover over Niall.

"My tummy hurts." Niall panted. "It hurts, Haz."

Harry pulled on his hair in frustration. He felt helpless seeing his husband in pain and he couldn't do anything to make it better for him.

He then pulled Niall's shirt up and looked at his stomach. Then he lowered his face to be eye level with the tummy.

He pressed his lips to it, kissing it a few times then he placed his large hand on it and started rubbing slowly.

"Please 'tummy', can you spare my husband from all the pain? He's had enough, please."

Niall couldn't help but laugh at that.

"You are such a dork." He smiled down at Harry who had his head on Niall's lap while he talked to the tummy and rubbed it at the same time.

"Feel better?" Harry grinned up at Niall.

"Now that I think about it, yeah." Niall answered, feeling the cramps stop completely.

"Good." Harry smiled. "I love you, he then placed a last kiss on the tummy and pulled Niall's shirt down.

"I love you too." Niall answered quietly just as Harry was back to lying next to him.

"What?" Harry's eyes lit up. He didn't expect Niall to say that anytime soon. "You do?"

Niall nodded with a smile. "Yeah I do. I mean you are so amazing, babe. It's hard not to love you." Niall smiled.

Harry felt like his heart would burst with happiness. He didn't know how to act. So he just did the only logical thing at the moment; plant a sweet kiss on Niall's lips.

"I love you, Princess." Harry breathed when they broke the kiss.

Niall lay his head on Harry's chest while Harry held him.

They stayed in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes before Niall broke it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked quietly, stopping Harry's train of thoughts.

Harry had been lost in thought thinking about how crazy it all had been since he met the blond and slowly fell for him.

"Just thinking about how I lied to everyone that I was gay just to get out of an arranged marriage with Natasha-"

However, Harry didn't get to finish his sentence because while wrapped up in each other's arms, the couple didn't notice the doors open and a person enter, they were only aware of another presence when the person spoke up.

"What?! You are not gay?"

____________________________________

I'm thinking of changing my middle name to 'cliffhanger' hahahaha *evil laugh*

How are you my sweet creatures?

Who do you think found out?

Thoughts on the story so far...

I love you all so much.

Spread the love❤ #BLM

_Jay_