Enderman X reader

(Requested by Endergirl in my other book:-

 I'm in love with my friend pls read it too )

Your P.O.V

I was chopping down trees when all of a sudden, it started raining, so I stayed under the tree I was chopping and start making oak planks when I heard Teleportation noises. Oh, boi! It's an Enderman! I'm dead now.

Gathering all my courage, I look behind me, and that Enderman looked at me, Ok! I'm now really dead! But to my surprise, that Enderman was.......Blushing?

I mean their cheeks were pink by now. I think it's just my Imagination or something but it didn't get angry with me, that was more important. I know some Enderman language so I can talk to them and tell them, I won't hurt them!

Enderman P.O.V

I was teleporting here and there when the thing I fear the most...Rain started. When the water droplets touch my skin...It burns and pains like Hell!! I randomly teleported under a tree.

I realized my back was touching something which is not a bark of a tree so I look at what my back was touching and...it was a Player! They were also looking at me but instead of hurting them, I started Blushing. They were cute but I can see that they were scared so I just tapped a block beside me to signal them I want them to sit with me...and they got it and sat down.

They looked at my burns and I saw pity in their eyes, I never saw a Player like them who cares for an Enderman, I mean a lot of players wants to kill us. They were Different & precious. I like them.

When the rain stopped it was the time for us to get separate but I don't wanna leave them!
They got up and offer me their hand and I gladly take it and got up too.

Then they said, "My name is (YN) (LN)". Wow! What a beautiful voice just like them!
I said," Hi (YN), My name is Endy". Yeah! I know they can't understand me but they said, "It's nice to meet u, Endy." 
...How did they understand me!?
I asked, "How did yo-" but got cut off by them saying, "I know some Enderman language"
"Oh! okay", I said. 
They said, "So, Do u wanna come and stay with me rather than roaming around?"
They are offering me to stay with them!? Yay! 
I said in joy, "I'll love too!". They smiled and said, "That's great! Follow me!" 
I Follow them to their home, It was nice!

                                                                   3 YEARS LATER (I ran out of ideas)

Endy's P.O.V

It's been 3 years with (YN) and Today...I'll finally tell them how I feel for them.

Your P.O.V

It's been 3 years with Endy, and to be honest, I started liking him. He's so kind and caring towards me. He always protects me. I was smelting some Iron ore when Endy teleported behind me.

"Hi Endy!" I said but he didn't respond and was looking down. "Hey, u ok?" I asked worriedly. They look towards me and said, "(YN), I just want to tell u that...u are the most beautifull, smart and cute player I've ever seen, I love you, (YN)." I didn't said a word, I was completly blank, Did he said,  He Loves me?! Not even wasting a second, I hugged him and said "I love u too, Endy!"

He was silent for a second but then hugged back saying, "Really?! I was so scared that u will hate me!" I said, "I'll never do that"

   (2000 YEARS LATER  They died, LOL! )

                                                                     2 YEARS LATER

Your P.O.V

My life is just great! I and Endy got married and have 2 kids now, I never thhought of meeting the love of my life under a tree during a rain. Thank god that I was chopping that tree under which Endy teleported and met me.

(Thanks for reading! Request down pls)