"Just asking." He held up his hands and waved, leaving to go to his classroom next to yours.

[After school]

"Ready loser?" Hitoshi waited in front of your classroom with his bag in his right hand as he held out his left hand.

"I am not a loser, and why do you always want to carry my bag, loser?" You chuckled at his gentleman-ly action.

"Wow only losers use the same nickname the other person calls them." He says and snatches your bag from your hands and runs away.

"H-hey!" You growl and start chasing him till you both get to the entrance where you see Hitoshi's mom.

"Konnichiwa Mihoko-san! Haijime-san!" You bowed to your best friend's parents who smiled and welcomed you with open arms.

"Hi sweetheart, how was school?" Mihoko asks you, bending down to your level.

"Mom, I'm right here." Hitoshi crossed his arms making you snicker at his behavior,

"Jealous that auntie likes me more?" You teased the purple-haired male.

"W-what?! No! It's just weird for the parents to greet their own kid."

"Face it Toshi-kun, I am the better kid."

"No you are not." The two of you began to argue as you stuck out your tongue and opened the car door, shutting it in his face.

"Oi! I always sit on the right side!"

You began to mock him between the glass window.

"Alright you two." Hajime chuckles as opens the door for his wife, while they drive to their house.

"Kall, sweetie. Your parents are joining us for dinner." Mihoko tells you when you all entered the Shinsou household.

"Oh okay."

"Both of you study before doing anything." Hajime tells the both of you as the two of you pout.

"Yes dad/Yes oji-san."

You both went upstairs to his room. It was filled with anime figurines in a glass showcase near the right of his TV, a bookcase filled with mangas, a typical boy room.

"Okay loser, what do you need to work on." Hitoshi takes out his backpack and took out his notebooks.

"No, what do you need to work on." Kall insisted as he sighs,

"English..." He disappointingly says making you giggle,

"Good thing I know both languages."

"Yeah yeah, just teach me." Hitoshi blushes, embarrassed that you're teaching him.

"Then you can help me with Japanese." She insists as his head brightens up at the words.

"Stupid."

"Says the stupid one!"

"Hey... when we grow up. Will be still be friends?" You fiddled with your fingers.

Hitoshi stops moving his pencil and glares at you, "Why did you ask such a stupid question, stupid?"

"It's not like anything's going to change." Hitoshi stated.

"Always." He simply said, "Remember that. We'll always be friends."

You smiled happily, "Okay loser, what do you need help on."

"Ugh..." he groans.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"You suck at this game loser." Hitoshi leans back on his bed to where you were, just above him on top of his bed.