INTRODUCTION

Sidharth shukla-He is 27 years old and is a student of final year in Delhi Technological University. He is protective towards his family, handsome,bold ,intelligent and tall.He is a playboy and does not believe in serious relationship due to his past relationship.

Shehnaz Kaur Gill-She is 25 years old .She is very passionate towards teaching so she choose teaching as her profession. She is cute,bubbly,beautiful and intelligent. In short beauty with brains.She loves her family a lot.

Shefali bagga-She is shehnaz's friend and teaches in the same university where sidharth studies.She is fun loving and loves shehnaz a lot.

Vikas gupta-He is friend of sidharth and also a student of final year.He also knows shehnaz (the reason will be revealed in the story).

Kaushal tandon-Another friend of sidharth.

Asim shukla-He is brother of sidharth and friend of vikas and kaushal.He is a student of first year in the same university.

Ruhi Shah-Girlfriend of asim(plz I am not going to add himanshi in my story)

Jasmine-Girlfriend of kaushal

Rita shukla-mom of sidharth and asim.
Ashok shukla-dad of sidharth and asim.
Santokh Singh-father of shehnaz
Parmindar kaur- mother of shehnaz