What she did do, though, while Lisa was drinking her Oreo milkshake like it was about to be taken away from her, was get straight to the point.

"What was all that running for?"

Lisa looked up, sipped her milkshake a little slower, and then sighed deeply into her pancakes. Cutting some of them up into very large bite-sized pieces, she stalled a little, knowing Rosé would wait her out. And she did.

A minute later, Lisa opened her mouth.

"It's Jennie."

"I figured as much. It doesn't take super-vision to notice the way you were looking at her on Friday night," Rosé remarked, scooping some syrup up with a piece of waffle, before popping it into her mouth and chewing thoughtfully. "Or the way she was looking at you, to be honest. You two were really adorable, sneaking looks at each other every ten seconds. Lisa," she said, putting her fork down at the sight of Lisa's distressed face. "Okay. What about Jennie?"

Lisa figured that at this point, considering that they'd gone on a public date last night where anyone could've seen them, even if she didn't think anyone had, and given that Rosé seemed to have noticed her rather obvious mooning over Jennie on Friday, it would be okay to talk to Rosé. Rosé was her sister, and she trusted her to keep her mouth shut.

"She kissed me-" she burst out.

"I see," Rosé said, drawing out the second word with a smirk. "That's great! ...that's... not great? You don't seem very happy about it."

"No, I was, I mean, I am, I- I mean," and here Lisa cursed in such a way to make even Rosé raise her eyebrows. "Okay. You can't tell anyone this, I mean it. Technically we've kissed twice. You know when I told you I spilled my coffee on her after she came to the bookstore? I was all in a muddle because she'd come in and she'd been slightly flirty, I guess, and I wasn't sure what she meant. So I was all flustered and then I tipped the coffee."

Rosé nodded, and didn't even try to interrupt, for which Lisa was grateful.

"After I did that, she came back to the house. I told you most of it, but actually, she was there for longer than I told all you guys. Like, I sent her upstairs to change into some of my clothes and she came back downstairs looking like a regular- well I mean, she's anything but regular, have you seen her face?"

Rosé smiled slightly, and waved at Lisa to continue her story. "I think the whole world has seen that she's not exactly off-the-rack material, Lisa."

"But that's exactly it, Rosé. She is. She came down the stairs without her shoes on, with barely any makeup still on, and she looked just like any one of us would if we were going to slob out on the sofa watching Netflix all afternoon. She looked... adorable. I mean, she's just a normal person with an abnormal family and a job where everyone stares at her, and judges her."

"Her father is so fucked-up," Rosé commented.

"He is. And she got hurt by association. I mean, anyway, she came down the stairs like that and she was all curled up on the sofa and I just... um, I haven't felt like that in a long- I mean, it was just... nice, you know? Like obviously she wasn't giving much away because I was this total klutz who spilled a huge cup of very hot coffee over her really expensive dress and she was in a stranger's house but... but she was- she was so nice. And then on her way out she kissed me."

Rosé dropped the napkin on her plate, leaned back in the booth, and folded her arms. "She kissed you in our house? Before games night and the interviews at the hotel and everything else?"

"Yup. I mean, I haven't told anyone that, she asked me not to. So don't tell anyone, even Jisoo. But then she called and that whole hotel thing happened and she was really sweet about everything and she was so nice and just gave me her phone number without even having me checked with her security team and-" Lisa paused to take a breath. "She said she just wanted to spend more time with me, get to know me better. And I would've thought it was just as a friend if it wasn't for the fact she'd kissed me in the hallway."