WHAT!! FATGUM!!

Narrator  

Hawks put you down gently so you can answer. You take your phone out of one of your packets which hawks got suppressed because he didn't know you had packets in your suit.
You take your phone and answer not know who it could be,

Y/N
Hello, Y/H/N speaking~, You said respectfully

FatGum
Hey Y/N how are you doing

Y/N
Oh, hi FatGum, I'm doing great actually~ I'm was on my to to the meeting before I ran into hawks on the way
You say looking back at hawks which seems to look like he's a  little jealous considering I'm talking to another boy 'classic hawks' I smile at him brightly, squinting my eyes as well. He smiles back and you continue to talk with your friend when you hear him say

FatGum
' about that...I need to tell you something...' he said nervously knowing how you would react after hear what he needs to say.

Y/N
FatGum... I don't like the sound of that, what's going on~....

FatGum
Please don't kill me but...there's no meeting...

Everything went silent for a while before you broke the silence

Y/N
WHAT!! FATGUM!! You quiet down a bit. "You have 5 seconds to tell me why you didn't tell me that there's no meeting...

You say madly at him wanting a good explanation why there's no meeting.

FatGum
Well~....

You stopped him before he continued,

Y/N
*Sigh* let me guess,...you where out eating and you forgot to tell me. Right

FatGum
Yeah...,sorry- you know me I can't resist the smell of good food hum

You giggle/sigh at his response using your free hand to rub your eyes- not to hard do you won't rub your makeup

Y/N
It's fine, just tell me the next time this is the second time this has happened

Fatgum
Sorry I just forget sometimes, what do I owe you

Y/N
Uhh mmm...Oh
An idea came to your mind- you guys where good friends so he won't mind
You owe Haruto a visit and your taking us to dinner okay

FatGum
Okay,I'll go to see him in a while and what time are you free to go I know great place we could go to~

Y/N
*Giggle* of course you know a good place you're fatgum- anytime is a good time just make sure you're free at that hour okay

FatGum
Okay dokie ma'am, will be over after my morning routine to see little Haruto- already then see you later, bye~

You say your good bye and you turn to hawks.

Hawks POV

She finishes her call with fatgun and turns to me- I decide to ask what they were talking about.

"So, who was it" I told already knowing who it was. "It was FatGum, a good friend of mine" she answered with a small smile on he lips." What did he need- I heard that you yelled at him, what did he do?" I question trying not to sound too nosey.

She replied scratching the back of her head, " well...turns out there's no meeting and he didn't tell me till now-this is the second time he does that,so he's going to visit little haruto and take us for dinner considering this is the second time that happens and he knows that I have other things to do" she replied so irritated over what happened.

"Oh, that must suck huh, and if you don't mind who is haruto?" I question wanting to know who is haruto."Haruto, he's my son", hearing that made me freeze in my position my heart ache in a feeling I've never felt before.
"y-you have a s-on", I startled to say still frozen in my position not being able to move, <why do I feel like this I barely even know her> "yes in fact I do- you never knew we was all over the news a couple years ago, probably cuz it was a couple years ago that's why you don't know but would you like to see him" she sweet dropped in embarrassment wondering if I would like to see him still not being able to move. I try to play it cool and decided to say yes, after saying yes I asked her a question about him starting to walk in the direction of her house-stiff but walking slowly.

"So is fatgum the father?" I said intrigued wanting to know who the father was. To my surprise she said " no his not, he actually doesn't have a father- I really don't know how to explain" I felt a weight get off my chest feeling relieved it wasn't his son but bad cuz he didn't have a father, she probably had a bad breakup and the biological father left her, decided to ask.
"Do you know who the biological father is?",I  questioned making sure she didn't feel uncomfortable with the question. You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to I just-" I got cut off mid-sentence with her answer, "the thing is Hawks is that, I don't know who that your father is. Oh God this is so awkward how do I explain..."  <What she doesn't know who's the biological father is and she been with more than one person, this is really getting confusing>. "What do you mean you don't know who the father is?"I said being more curious.

"Uuh, let's say I got hit with a quirk a long time ago and I umm.." she passed up in front of her house look really nice is it hers?

I widened my eyes to see how nice the house looked it might look even nicer from the inside

I widened my eyes to see how nice the house looked it might look even nicer from the inside. I doze off until I snap back to reality when y/h/n said, "well I'll explain you the rest later, let's just head inside shall we."