“Like I told you all, I want you to ALL stick together with the partner you have chosen. Nobody is to be alone for any given amount of time-” began Bowser, but Lemmy had raised his hand in the air. 

Bowser sighed. 

“Yes Lemmy?” asked Bowser. 

Lemmy lowered his hand, tapping his two index claws together, a little nervous. 

“What if we have to go to the bathroom?” asked Lemmy innocently, glancing away. 

Bowser refrained from rolling his eyes. 

“Ok, other than going to the bathroom alone, you must all-” said Bowser, but Wendy butted in, speaking up without waiting for him to finish what he had to say. 

“And what about me? I don’t want Larry coming into MY room and touching any of MY stuff. Being the only girl in the family, I think I deserve some privacy in the comfort of MY own room without any of the boys barging in at any given moment” said Wendy, clearly annoyed as she pointed an accusing thumb at Larry, the second youngest sittinf beside her.

Larry, clearly taking offence to this, growled slightly. 

“HA! Jokes on you. I already stole one of your stupid diaries for blackmail purposes” said Larry proudly, crossing his arms. 

He then realized what he accidentally said, his eyes popping open as he gulped. 

Wendy was snarling, snapping her nail file in half. 

She then screamed, trying to jump at Larry, threatening to stab him with the sharper piece of the broken nail file, but was held back by Morton. 

Bowser sighed again, pinching the bridge of his snout. 

“Yes, ok, fine. You are NOT required to be in each other's rooms. But you must ALL stick with your partner when you’re not in your rooms” said Bowser. 

Ludwig scoffed, crossing his arms and glancing away. 

“Zis is shtupit” muttered Ludwig angrily. 

Junior nodded, also crossing his arms and looking angry. 

“Yeah, what Luddy said” said the youngest Koopaling, puffing his cheeks in annoyance. 

This caused Ludwig to glance down at him, the youngest Koopaling sitting beside him. 

He couldn’t help but smile when he heard this. He never really had the best relationship with any of his siblings, prefering to be left alone. 

Bowser groaned in annoyance. 

He was silent for a few minutes, causing the Koopalings to all exchange worried glances. 

“Look, I’m doing this to try and protect you all. If there’s a murderer somewhere in this castle, I want everyone to stick together as much as possible. If the murderer tries attacking one of you, you’ll have a better chance together than alone. I’m...doing the best I can to protect you, kids. I won’t always be there to protect you all” said Bowser in defeat. 

The Koopalings were all shocked to hear this, exchanging worried glances as Bowser covered his face. 

Junior quickly jumped out of his seat and rushed over to their father, giving him as best a hug he could. 

“It’s ok, papa. We understand” said Junior, smiling. 

Bowser glanced down at Junior, smiling as he picked him up, giving him a tight hug. 

“WE LOVE YOU, DAD!” sniffed Morton, rushing over and also hugging Bowser. 

The others nodded, also going over and hugging Bowser, reassuring him that they appreciated his efforts in keeping them safe and for caring about them.