pt. 1

"another one", i said to the bartender

"another one", i said to the bartender. i was at the
annual summer party at the malfoy mannor. i hated the malfoys especially their son draco. i was forced to know him since i was little because of how close are our parents are.

"damn who hurt you", the bartender uh mark i think his name is said interrupted my  thoughts.

with my recent boyfriend adrian cheating on me, my dad leaving, and the beautful tom riddle returning.

he apparently turned into this weird grey guy with no nose it was a shame lowkey had a crush on him my first year, oh not to mention probably gonna become a death eater to praise the dark lord so i was  like fuck this.

plus the malfoy have the expensive good alcohol who could pass up on that.

i was in the middle of taking a shot till i heard someone in a deep voice say

"damn y/l/n you should slow down there."

i finished my shot keeping eye contact with the familiar cold icy grey eyes.

i got up and told the bartender "nice knowing you im gonna go now, grandmas here" with my words being slurred.

i walked out of the room till i felt cold ice hands on my waist

"your not going out that drunk."

i slapped his hands "watch it malfoy"

"woah y/n just looking out for you would be a shame if you were.. taken  advantage of " he said smirking.

i stared him down, paying extra attention to his features, his slim body, beautiful grey- blue eyes, blonde platinum hair and the perfect suit he was wearing- what the fuck y/n snap out of it!

i came back to reality and walked out of the room.

The big ball room started to spin what was happening.

i turned around and thankfully i saw the tall blonde figure staring right at me.

"actually, second thought can you take me to my house."

he scoffed, "well well look at that."

"oh shut up" i snapped at him.

we went upstairs to his room instead and holy shit it was huge.

he led me to his balcony. it was a big long one perfectly placed under the stars, we both laid under looking up paying close attending to the clear sky night.  

i couldn't stop myself from glancing at him, i did not realize how attractive he was.
the alcohol over powered  my thoughts making me horny as ever imaging filthy scenrious with the boy next to me.

he must have heard my thoughts because the next thing i knew his lips crashed on mine. mint. spicy mint.

A/N: ahhh my first chapter i hope you guys enjoy this i promise you it gets better.