That part made him stop scrubbing his body and actually think about the answer. The last time he had a weird encounter related to Lyoko, they ended up discovering another Earthian body - despite all the initial criticism he received of him and his "Dream Girl" theory. But then...should he also tell Jeremie about the...sex dream he just had of Saphire?

Nah, that'd be too awkward, and especially since Jeremie told him to keep his body parts in control around her. He had no problem following that rule. It was his mind that was messed up.

Well...he had been drinking before the X.A.N.A. attack. He wasn't drunk, but just buzzed enough to almost say no to Jeremie's call. Maybe that's what got his head all messed up? The meeting with Saphire in the library where he invited her to a party back at his place and her response to that: "are you flirting with me?" — the same thing she repeated in the dream — and his quick getaway from Magali and their evening activities.

Throw in some alcohol and you've got a blended mess of thoughts. No wonder he had that awkward fever dream.

Odd worked the soap bar over the arches and cracks of his body, trying not to think about Magali/Saphire's hands on him. Well, tried and failed. He just hoped he wouldn't act too weird in front of her at breakfast.

Hopefully, he could keep his hands to himself now and be able to ask her about the missing areas in his memory. Telling Jeremie he once again had done nothing but watch Saphire beat the X.A.N.A. out of his possessed classmates after he and Yumi had expressed concerns about Saphire's morality for the Humans, and he had been drunk at the time — that conversation would not go well.

Best to keep it between Saphire and him.

And best to keep his steamy dream confined to his personal thoughts.

Odd ignored all the weird looks he was receiving from the guys when he approached the table hand-in-hand with Magali

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Odd ignored all the weird looks he was receiving from the guys when he approached the table hand-in-hand with Magali. It wasn't the first time he was bringing a girl to sit with them, but it wasn't something Odd did often. Keeping a girl around for more than a week was also out of the ordinary for Odd, and truth be told, he had no idea what he was doing bringing Magali over to their table. A part of him believed it was to use her as a buffer between him and Saphire and whatever he dreamt up a few minutes ago.

Also, he was hoping to score with her again with no alcohol involved this time.

"This is Magali." Odd introduced to Saphire as he took a seat across from her. "My...girlfriend."

At the moment. He added quietly in his head.

"Pleasure to meet you." Saphire smiled politely at them both.

"Same." Magali extended her hand to Saphire. "Magali de Vasseur."

Odd realized that was the first time he had heard Magali's full name.

"Saphire Stonez." Saphire nodded once, giving her hand a firm shake.

Odd snuck a look over at Jeremie. What was it he said about Saphire not being in tune with social cues? She seemed pretty adequate in greeting someone.

Code Lyoko: The New Girl (BK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें