Dream Saphire bit down on her bottom lip and looked up at him through her eyelashes. Dream Odd pushed himself forward, wrapping his arms around her, flipping them over so Odd was now on top and able to gaze and marvel down at her perfect body, except suddenly he was falling through open air and landing roughly on the ground.

Odd blinked hard and found himself on his bedroom floor. Sunlight was streaming in through the open window.

"Hey, I-"

He snapped his head towards the door where Ulrich stood watching him.

"What are you doing on the floor, man?"

Odd shook his head, not having the words to explain. He sat up, suddenly realizing just how excited his body had gotten thanks to the surprise dream. He covered it up immediately with his sheet, which he had taken with him during the fall; it hung half on, half off the bed, and wrapped around his ankles.

"Weird dream." He finally managed to choke out.

"Wow. That bad huh?" Ulrich asked with a chuckle. "About Lyoko?"

"Nah, somethin' else. Don't wanna talk about it."

"Right. Well, I was just coming by to grab you for breakfast."

Odd looked over at the alarm clock he shared with Ulrich. 7:10 a.m. flashed back.

"Is...Saphire gonna be there?" He blurted out.

Ulrich made a face that was hard to read. "Hopefully. Aelita's hoping she will. Jeremie wants to talk about what happened last night."

The memories of the night before flashed through Odd's head: him and Magali in bed together, being called away, arriving at the party, the whole beat down, Saphire and Sissi's girl fight, Saphire's tears on his neck...and then what?

"Yumi's pissed." Ulrich was saying when Odd tuned back into his words. "I'm kinda worried how today's gonna go. You know?"

"Y-yeah." Odd blinked again and shook his head to clear it. "I'll, uh, be right down."

"You okay, man?" Ulrich hesitated at the door. "You seem a little...shook up."

"Yeah, totally fine." Odd forced a smile together on his face. "Just a little sore from the night before."

His hips throbbed and Odd had to push down the grimace that threatened to gloss over his face.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Ulrich massaged his own shoulder. "Anyway, hurry up, I hear they're serving brasillé today."

"Wouldn't miss it for anything."

Odd pulled his knees to his chest after Ulrich closed the door after him.

"Crud. What is wrong with me?" He hit the side of his head with the palm of his hand.

Odd rushed to get dressed and ready for breakfast. It wasn't until he was in the shower and the warm water was sliding down his back that he realized something didn't make sense. He remembered nearly everything from the night before except...what happened after he stopped to console Saphire. He remembered wrapping his arms around her bruised up body, and then...nothing. Darkness. The dream. Falling and waking up.

Why couldn't he remember the Return to the Past? He didn't see the big white ball or feel the rush of air like he had during all the previous Return to the Pasts. He was going to call Jeremie to find out about the group's progress with the activated tower. Did he ever get around to doing that? Why did he feel like there was a huge chunk of time just missing from his mind? And should he run it by Jeremie and the others?

Code Lyoko: The New Girl (BK 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें