Chapter 1

So this is my first time writing a story so it might be on slow updates but l will try to complete it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my name is Aleksandr Dema but everyone calls me Sasha . I'm five foot tall, pretty short for a guy but that's me... Anyways I live in New York city with my mum ... well lived because right now my mum and I are waiting at the airport to board a plane to California.

"Plane 505 to LAX is now ready for passengers, please make your way on... Thank you"

"Sasha that's our call, are you ready?", asked mum
"Yeah" I replied.

I picked up my backpack and followed mum as we made our way to the plane, once on the plane I put in my headphones and started listening to one direction and rested my head on my mum's shoulder to get some rest.

A few hours later the pilot asked for the passengers to ready ourselves for landing... After 20 minutes we were on our way to our new home. An hour later we were infront of a beautiful two story house with a dark blue door.

"Are you just gonna stand there or come in, it's getting dark and a bit chilly" mum shouted from the door, I quickly got out of my daydream and run after her, looking around I found the inside is even more beautiful than the outside.

"Sasha I'm just going to go bed I have work tomorrow and you have school. Your room is the fourth on your left, goodnight"

"Goodnight" I said.

I quickly run upstairs, took a shower and unpacked my superman pj's all the while looking around the black, grey and blue room that now belongs to me, I crawled into my blue bed and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in a panic to a screeching sound only to find out it was just my alarm. I slowly got out of bed to the bathroom where I did my usual bathroom routine, I got out of the shower combed my shoulder length curly hair, put a towel around my waist and walked to my closet to get some clothes... After I got out my outfit of the day which was black ripped skinnies, a beanie, a Sleeping with Sirens hoodie with a dark blue tank and my 2 inches platinum black converse. I put on my batman boxers and stared at myself in my full length mirror only to come face to face with black and purple bruises from the beating I recently received from my bullies.

And here I thought they would actually pick on someone their own size, guess I was wrong. Anyways I quickly went downstairs to the smell of bacon, hash browns and eggs. Mum handed me a plateful as I reach the last step "Happy Birthday baby boy!" said mum... Oh did I forget to mention today is my seventeenth birthday? Well it is.

"Stop it mum you're making me blush, but thanks" I giggled.
"Mhmm yummy" I swear mum is the best cook ever.

As I was getting up to go wash my plate I felt mum slip a blindfold over my eyes.

"Ssh it's just me, I have a surprise for you" I was lead outside the room and mum took of the blindfold while asking "do you like it?" I was a little confused so mum turned me around and I saw a car. No not just any car, I was looking at my dream car; a Jeep wrangler, I squealed loudly going on my tip toes to give mum a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Go ahead or else you will be late for school" she said and tossed me the keys "thanks mum you are the best... I love you" "love you too " I run inside to fetch my backpack and was off to my new school.

How's that for a beginning... Send me your feedback and don't forget to comment and vote.
love Kay