A Dream Come True - Nick

Warning: for more mature audiences. 13+
----------------------------------------------------

   "There, that looks nice Nicky" My mom said.
       "Mom, don't say that, I'm in college now." I said, flustered.
       It was the first day of college, and my mom was moving me into my dorm. I finished making the bed while my mom was setting up a desk. The other side of the room was empty, other then a bed with a thin sheet on it.
      "Do you need anything else?" My mom asked.
      "I think I'm ok." Thank you for all the help!" I said, taking a look around my room. It wasn't much, but it would be my home for a year.
      "Do you want me to stay untill your roommate comes?"
      "Mom, I swear I'm fine," I said rolling my eyes. "You can leave."
      "Ok, ok, I see I'm not wanted here." She said with a chuckle. I walked over to her to give her a final hug.
      "Thanksgiving isn't that far, I'll see you very soon." I said in a warm embrace.
      She walked out the door to her car as I looked out the window. It felt surreal, living on my own, but I was pretty sure I could do it. I suddenly get a knock on the door. That must be my roommate! I turned around to see greased up black hair, silly glasses, and brown eyes. Was it? It couldn't be. It's Lance. Lance! Shit.
      "Hey." He said awkwardly. We hadn't talked after the carnival.
     "How are you?" I muttered out.
     "I'm fine." He said, starting to unpack his bags. He didn't make eye contact. The butterfly's, they were still there, flapping their little wings.
      I walked fast out the room towards the open space. Maybe I could make a friend there and we could become roommates. I didn't have to share a room with someone I was totally in love with. I saw a group of sports boys. I can make this work.
      "Hey." I said nonchalantly.
      "Who's this?" One of the dudes said to the other.
      "I'm not sure. I don't wanna know either." He said with a mocking laugh.
      Back to square one I guess. I walked back to my room, knowing that this year was going to be miserable. Lance was sitting on his bed, looking so cute. God, stop that. He put up some lights and posters. It was way more decorated then my side.
      "So, how are you?" Lance asked, looking at my bed.
     "I'm fine." I said a bit too coldy.
     "Oh, that's good." He said, obviously feeling awkward.
     "Yeah, it's good." I said, trying have my eyes look anywhere but him. He was trying to catch my eyes, giving a sweet smile. His smile was so cute, it could light up a room. "Stop that!" I thought. "We are going to get over him, wether you like it or not."
     "Well, I guess being room mates will be fun." He said, still trying to make eye contact.
      "I guess it will."

      It was coming to the end of the first month of college. College was going well. I made a few friends and my classes were going perfectly fine. The only problem was him. Lance. He was just so cute when he slept, when he studied, when he did anything. The way that he tripped and stubbled with his word, just, awww. Mission of forgetting about him was not going well. He would always fall asleep first, with his dirty teddy bear. Every night before he went to sleep I would stare at him. Creepy, I know, but I caught him doing it too. The way his eyes glimmered in the light, sparking and glossy. I was so fucking in love.
       Around every week I would have a dream, it wasn't long, but I longed for it. Me and Lance were in the clouds, just flying, when a bird would take us by the hands, pulling us together. Lance would hug me, giving a warm smile. I would hug him too, and then the dream would end. Dreams are werid, portals to your deepest fears and deepest loves. I was so touch deprived, wanting just a hug.
    One night I was staring when a glimmer popped from the darkness. I guess he was awake too. I was used to this, and knew to close my eyes quick, but he spoke up this time.
       "Your awake too?" He said with a tired voice.
      "Yeah," I said with a quiet laugh. "I guess you are also."
      A quiet silence brewed that was deafening. It felt like a scream.
       "I know that this is just about the worst idea in the world, but fuck it." Lance said with a small smile.
       "What are you talking about?" I asked while rubbing my eyes and trying to adjust to the lights.
        "Come here." He said. I was so tired, nothing in my brain was clicking. I walked over to his bed and sat down. He was already sitting up.
        "What is it that you wante-" I was cut short. I felt something soft up on my lips. Sparks were flying, the room seemed so much brighter. His hands were up against my neck, making my hair's stand on their ends. His lips were so smooth, touching mine. I almost pulled away, I was so shocked. Lance pulled me down, kissing me with his tongue now. It felt so right, so perfect. I let a little laugh out, the disbelief coming to me. I was kissing him.
         "What's so funny?" Lance asked, the words flowing into my mouth.
         "Nothing, nothing at all." I said, kissing him all over. His cheeks, his forehead. I wanted to kiss him untill he was covered. Lance started to pull of my shirt, it coming of a lot easier then I thought it would. I pulled his shirt off, messing up his perfect hair. Our skin was touching, touching. I was sucking on his bottom lip, the gravity pulling me down.
         Lance pulled away for a second.
         "I'm in love with you." He said, his eyes beaming.
         "I love you." I said. "I have always loved you. I will always love you."
        "I know." Lance said with a little giggle.
        I pushed back down on him, and started to suck on his neck. Everytime I had ever done this with girls, nothing was there.  I felt like a whole in my heart was being filled. Lance grabbed my shoulders and came on top. He started to dig into my hips with his hands. In any other place it would have hurt like hell, but this time it felt so good. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my lips feelong numb. His chest was so warm, heating up my thighs. I brushed out his hair with my hand, feeling all the strands flow. I saw him in a diffent light right then, not just cute, but hot. He was so fucking hot. His hands came onto my back, sending a shiver down my spine. I was way to deep in love. I flipped back on top, licking Lance's neck as he bit his lip.
       Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. Shit. Shit shit shit shit. Ran to go grab my shirt and threw Lance's at him.
       "Get it on, quick. And make the bed." I said whisper shouting.
       "What's happening?" Lance asked, looking dazed.
       "I forgot my dad is coming over to bring me to his aunt's funeral." I said, in a panic to brush my hair out. Lance hurried to make the bed look acceptable and climbed into it.
        "Nick, what's happening?" My dad called out.
        "Coming dad!" I yelled. I opened the door and my dad barged in.
        "I guess we should really get going." I said in a panic.
        "We have time. I want to meet your roommate first." He said with a pounding voice.
        "He's asleep, I don't want to wake him up." I said, try to stay as calm as I could.
        "I guess. Come on, let's go." He said walking towards the door. I had already packed so I was ready to go. I walked out the door and gave one last final look at Lance. He winked at me, the little scoundrel.