"Fucking."

*PUNCH*

"Papers."

"Hey there can I get y-"

Punching harder than she already was, wasn't the best idea. For the guy hitting on her, it certainly was one of the worst.

Poor guy just wanted her number, oh well.

She'd be lying if she said she didn't imagine the punching bag as Tokyo.

She just hated the place.

Except maybe for Miyagi.

Anger Management issues.

She's had them ever since she left Japan.

She often put up a friendly smile to her other thesis partners. She needed to establish connections in order to survive this completely different environment.

Y/n took a break and sat at a bench where she placed some of her stuff, drinking from the water bottle when her phone suddenly buzzed.

BF/N (Best friend's name)
Ey hoe, let's hang.

Y/N
Sup bitch, love problems?

BF/N
No, mom.

BF/N
Just bring pizza.

BF/N was a great friend to her, and she was just as great.

BF/N still doesn't know a lot about Y/n, she hasn't told them why she dreads going to Japan back so much.

After her shower, she immediately grabbed her keys and drove to her bestfriend's apartment.

"Open up, loser." she says while knocking impatiently at their door.

The door opens swiftly, with BF/N immediately grabbing the pizza box from her hand.

Y/n let herself in and plopped down on her friends desk chair.

"You wanna talk about it?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'm only comfortable discussing these kinds of things with you." her friend answers, munching on their first slice of pizza.

"Hm."

"It's just that, people tell you you can talk to them but they never actually listen to you." BF/N says.

"What's wrong Y/n?"

"Are you alright?"

"You can talk to me."

Kuroo's words echoed through her head as she heard her friend say those words.

"You're telling me this because you think I can listen?" she asks, confused.

"Yeah. It's just that I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me with my fucking cousin." Her friend continues.

"The feck? That's absolute bullshit." she reacts immediately, angry.

"I know! I don't know if I should be sad or if I should rip both their throats out!"