𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

Start from the beginning

We were woken not long after, Mitch gently nudging me awake, and as soon as I sat up, he hit Harry with a small throw pillow, which is exactly why Harry was in a bad mood all the way from the airport to the hotel.

"I told you not to do it Mitch!" Sarah scolded Mitch as Harry sat in the car, glaring at Mitch.

"Seriously dude, stop that. It looks like you're going to kill me." Mitch raises his hand to cover his face from Harry's glare, but Harry doesn't budge.

"I would if someone had just woken me up in a nicer way." He spoke through gritted teeth, the whole interaction was funny if I'm being quite honest.

Harry never let go of my hand though, ever since we got off the plane. We walked through the tarmac, climbed in the car, and here, sitting in the car, he was still holding my hand.

"We're here." Jeff announces from the front seat, and we all pile out of the car. It was in the middle of the night, and thankfully no fans were around.

Jeff walked right to reception, grabbing all the keys and talking to the staff regarding who was to enter our floor. Harry had booked the entire floor for his band, my band, Jeff, Zoe, Helene and the stylists.

"Alright, so no one leaves without security, okay? Just to be safe." Jeff starts to hand out keys to everyone, but he doesn't give one to me. I look at Zoe confused, and she just shrugs, not knowing why.

"Why don't I get a key?" I ask, and Jeff looks at Harry.

"Oh, uhm-, well," Jeff starts to speak, but Harry cuts him off, "You'll be staying with me, love."

Oh. Oh.

"I mean, if- if that's okay with you." Harry says unsure, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uhm, I mean-, I mean I guess?" I shrug, not really knowing for sure how I felt about this.

"Well, if anything goes wrong you could always stay with Zoe." Jeff suggests, and I nod along, still unsure of the entire thing.

We make our way to our floor, finally thinking of how I should be able to rest, but I couldn't. I have to finish the setlist, go over a few songs from Colors and see if I still love it enough to sing it.

Harry's room was situated just across from Jeff's and Zoe's was next to Jeff's room.

We had entered the room, and it was beautiful. I haven't seen the entirety of Switzerland yet, but I'm excited, knowing full well that I'm going to love the whole touring thing.

"Alright, so there's one bed. If you want I could sleep on the couch? Or if you're really uncomfortable, I could ask Jeff to book another room for you, or you could room with Zoe? Whatever you want." He rambles, which made me smile.

"I'm fine, s'not like we haven't slept in the same bed before." I shrug, and he smiles, finally relaxing.

As soon as we both had settled down, and changed, we both headed straight to bed.

March 10, 2018

The next morning was chaotic, to say the least. Jeff and Zoe were banging on the door, and as soon as Harry had opened it, we both were demanded to get ready. We haven't even had time for breakfast.

"So, McKenna, meet Jace, Alice, and Dylan. They'll be your band." Zoe introduces the three strangers standing before me. We were in the grand ballroom of the hotel now, Harry having booked it so we could rehearse since the stadium is currently occupied. I had the ballroom until 4pm, and after that I was already thinking of the places I could go, the things I could do while exploring this city.