Chapter Two

"this time, it's a call from an absolute sinner." Hyunjae said before he asked, "what should i do sir?"

⟴ 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝙇𝙀𝙀

B = speaking in different languages

a black car pulled up outside the company, with men in suits were lined up by the entrance.

hyunjae sat on the passenger seat at the front while juyeon's at back. he looked at the older. "we've arrived." he announced. juyeon nodded his head.

hyunjae walked out first and waits for Juyeon. Juyeon stepped out once a security opened the door for him.

the other securities that were lined up bend down to bow and juyeon bowed down his head before he heads inside as hyunjae follows him from behind and the securities.

Juyeon bursted the wooden door opened in a office with hyunjae. he stares at the man who was sitting by his desk with cold eyes.

the man abruptly got up and stammered. "Mr. Lee, you're mistaken. There's been a misunderstanding."

hyunjae was asked to wait outside the office while juyeon handles the man.

"how can you be at the red-light district during the office hour?" juyeon asked, turning around to face the man who's looking down on the ground.

the man bowed and apologized but was cutted off. "you're a senior managing director. Why don't you think about the company's image?" juyeon's finger pointing at the man in anger.

"i am sorry. i will make sure this doesn't happen again."

hyunjae on the other hand, is on his phone, looking into the articles about the man juyeon scolded. he huffed out a sigh.

"Hyunjae," juyeon called out. "Yes, Mr. Lee?" hyunjae walked into the room.

"What's the next schedule?"

"You have a board meeting about the new business." hyunjae replied quickly.

juyeon was just about to put a cigarette in his lips but was taken away by his secretary. "You know you're not allowed to smoke inside." he reminded. he knew juyeon is stressed from what just happened.

juyeon turned his gaze away and glared at the man who still had his head down. Juyeon got up and was about to leave.

"Mr. Lee... Mr. Lee!" the man called him, but juyeon left, never glancing at the man.

the man kneeled down was about to sob. "Mr. Lee." he sniffed and looks down.

Hyunjae went to his side, "Mr. Jo, don't be too disheartened. Your project failed, and you got found at the red-light district. Because Mr. Lee had high hopes for you, he's very disappointed. That's why he's very upset."

"You see, Mr. Lee tried very hard to cover up our company name from that article about you." he continued.

"Mr. Lee hyunjae, why did i do that?" Mr. Jo questioned. "i must've been possessed."

Hyunjae had soft smile and said. "Don't forget about this moment, and just live harder." He pats Mr. Jo's back. "Mr. Jo, why don't you go home early today and take some rest?"

Mr. Jo looks up at him and smiled widely, "Should i do that?" he said sounded very excited.

Hyunjae nodded but his smile never left.

"Okay then." Mr. Jo got up from the floor and turned to hyunjae. "I will be more careful starting tomorrow."

Hyunjae smiled, showing his white teeth and nodded. He sees Mr. Jo walking up to his secretary. "Mrs. Im. I'm going home first." he stated before leaving the room.