"What was your question again?" Remus slurred after noticing that Andrea's eyes were glued to him.

Sirius chuckled in amusement. "What happened after we left, mate?" he asked, choosing to involve himself in the situation out of pure curiosity. He was almost distracted by the sight of Lily  about to pounce on James. And not in the bad way. 

Remus made a face of realization, his mouth forming a small 'oh.' "Um..." the boy thought for a moment, a lost look in his eyes. "Can you be more specific?"

Sirius and Andrea rolled their eyes simultaneously. "After I left to go find Andrea," Sirius clarified. "What happened to that fucker Ross?"

Andrea's eyes widened at the profanity. And at the memory of what happened a few hours prior. She almost forgot. 

Remus blinked, seemingly unfazed. "Oh," he said with some surprise. He adjusted his seated position on the floor and picked up the plastic cup on the table beside him. Sirius and Andrea watched him take a long, obnoxious sip before explaining, in great detail, what happened.

three hours earlier

Sirius watched as Andrea ran out of the Common Room, pure anger clear on his face. He didn't even realize how tightly his fists were clenched until he felt someone place a hand on his shoulder. It was James. His best friend sent a small nod his way, and that's when Sirius knew; James was going to stick by his side, no matter what happened. 

It took one person's whispering to alert the entirety of the Common Room something was about to happen. Everyone crowded in a circle, the Marauders, Aaron and that Ravenclaw girl (Sirius recognized her as Cleo... freaking Cleo) in the middle. Cleo looked smug and Aaron resembled Peter before... well anything, really; nervous yet about to walk into trouble anyways. 

Sirius didn't really care he was about to make a scene; it was better majority of Hogwarts knew how bad Aaron Ross fucked up, anyways. He made a show of cracking his knuckles, staring the seventh-year mole rat down, enjoying the way Ross squirmed uncomfortably as Sirius took each step forward. 

Soon, they were almost nose to nose. And Sirius' glare was as hard as ever. 

"Would you like to explain first, Ross, or should I just punch you right now?" Sirius sneered distastefully. He looked the boy up and down, sizing him up. Sure, Sirius and Aaron were friends for five years, but once you're on Sirius Black's bad side, there's no getting off it.

"Care to tell me what the fuck I did, Black?" Aaron asked, trying to keep his voice as smooth as possible. Sirius rolled his eyes and took another step forward, James right behind him in case things got too messy. 

"Where the fuck do I even begin?" Sirius scoffed sarcastically. "Oh, I know," he said, feigning thoughtfulness. "Let's start with her." 

Cleo rolled her eyes in annoyance, wanting more than anything to slap Sirius's accusatory finger away from her face. But she didn't say anything. Aaron glanced back at the Ravenclaw girl he had under his arms mere moments ago. He let a smirk creep its way on his face. 

"You had her first, Black, I'm not sure what the problem is."

All Sirius could hear were the gasps coming from his audience. Even from behind him. The boy almost turned around to smack James upside the head.