Jennie: :)

Lisa smiled at her phone and checked over the ice cream in her basket again. All of them bar one had chocolate in it, so she guessed she was good.

When Lisa arrived back home, Rosé had already left. She'd left a note on the fridge: gone to see Jisoo and will be staying at hers later, don't forget the ice cream! Nodding to herself for a job well-done, Lisa shoved all the ice cream she'd bought in the freezer and decided on a long, hot shower before the evening began.

Game night had become a staple of their group of friends over a year ago after Mino and Lucy had broken up, and Hanbin's suggestion of getting drunk and playing games to cheer him up had been such a success that they all declared that it would be a good idea if they continued it. And they had, once every two weeks, rotating hosts. Other friends came and went depending on what was going on in their lives, but their core group had remained the same each time: Lisa, Rosé, Rosé's girlfriend Jisoo, Hanbin, and Mino.

It was almost as if they had made a silent pact to always attend no matter what, and Lisa was very happy about it. They all looked forward to it, and they each had their jobs. Lisa's job was always ice cream, Rosé took care of most of the snacks, Mino brought the alcohol, Jisoo got the pizza, and Hanbin supplied all the games. Absently, she wondered how Jennie would fit in with everyone. She was looking forward to tonight's game night more than she had ever looked forward to one before, and she knew exactly why that was.

After spending well over half an hour standing in front of her wardrobe wrapped in various towels agonizing over her outfit choice and finally deciding on a deep blue A-line dress, Lisa was just finishing putting her hair up in a twist when the cab company called to say her cab was downstairs. She gathered up all her ice cream and snacks, headed downstairs, and was soon zooming her way across town to Hanbin's place in Greenpoint.

Her cab arrived at 7:10, which Lisa considered perfect timing, and as she clambered out she noticed a large black town car parked across the road. She couldn't see through the windows, but she had a pretty good idea who was inside it. She raised a hand and waved, and a few seconds later, the back door opened and Jennie climbed out.

Lisa's mouth immediately turned really dry at she took Jennie in. She was dressed reasonably casually, but Lisa knew straight away that one single item of Jennie's outfit cost more than her monthly salary. As Jennie smiled and made sure of the traffic before crossing the road, Lisa subtly, she hoped, checked her out. She had on tailored black slacks, a deep red silk shirt with the top few buttons undone, another pair of her imposing heels with a sole to match her shirt, and a black peacoat. Around her neck hung a simple gold necklace with a single red gemstone teardrop hanging from it, and a large black bag hung from her forearm. Her hair was loose and blew gently around her face as the breeze caught it.

She had been trying so hard not to think about the brief kiss Jennie had given her. Jennie had deep red lipstick on.

Lisa was really trying very hard.

You should get participation rewards for attempting things like this, she thought. Lisa cleared her throat as Jennie reached her and embraced her quickly, enveloping her in a heavy but expensive perfume that Lisa couldn't place, but instantly liked.

"Lisa, hi!" Jennie exclaimed, turning around to wave at her driver, who pulled out into the traffic once more.

"Hey Jennie, are you ready for this? Are you sure you want to go? I can totally just run in and dump this ice cream off and we can go somewhere more-"

"Oh don't be silly, I'm just glad to see you. You... you look beautiful, by the way," Jennie added, smiling beatifically at Lisa as she brushed her hand down Lisa's arm. "I love that color on you. It really makes your eyes shine."