How He Reacts When You're Pregnant

°°°
Ponyboy:
You guys had been married for a while. Through those couple of years you guys had been trying to have a child so when he heard the news he was so excited. 9 months later you had a little boy.

°°°
Dallas:
... It's Dallas Winston for crying out loud. This man does not like little kids or kids in general. When you told him the news he was mad and you guys argued. Being the angry person you were at the moment you left his place and went to yours. You avoided him for weeks. During those weeks Dally had been thinking on how important you were in his life. So finally 3 weeks later he shows up at your place telling you that he will be there for you and your guys child. Years later and he was still with you and your daughter. So in the end he still doesn't like little kids but she's an exception.

°°°
Sodapop:
Soda was absolutely scared. He was happy but scared. He thought he wouldn't be able to provide for you and your child due to the fact that he dropped out and only worked at the DX. So he worked all day at the DX and sometimes went to work with Darry to get extra money for you both. You worked until you were about 6 months which is kind of late. All the hard work was worth it when you guys both saw your baby boy in front of you.

°°°
Steve:
Steve was very happy about the news. He loved the thought that he could teach this future child everything about cars and drag races. So he was basically attached to you throughout your entire pregnancy which you didn't mind. So the day he saw his son was the day he realized how much you mean to him. Later that week he proposed.

°°°
Darry:
Like Soda he was nervous but happy. He didn't know if he could provide enough for you and the baby. Throughout the year he was super stressed and overall not happy. And because of this you weren't happy. The gang noticed what was going on and a week before you went into labor they all bought you gifts for the baby. This really made you guys happy. Darry and the gang were excited to welcome his son into the world.

°°°
Johnny:
Johnny was frightened over having a child. Sure he loved you but he wasn't ready. He said he thinks it would be better if you guys broke up. He told you he didn't want to end up like his father. You told him that he would never end up like his dad. He realized you were right and he was super happy that he was going to be a parent. The happiness came true when he saw his two daughters 9 months later.

°°°
Two-Bit:
The day you told Two you were pregnant he thought you were joking. So he started laughing. Like he actually didn't know. So 5 months into your pregnancy you started to show. So when you were in your night dress and your stomach was visible he remembered that 'joke' you told him. Then it hit him... He was going to be a dad. And out of nowhere he gave you the biggest hug in the world. He still tells you and your daughter that story years later.