Chapter 2

Hey guys, for those reading my story thank you sooo much. I'm really new at this so my first few chapter proabaly wont be very long. Depends on how i want the story to go. I plan on writing every day and publishing every single day or every other day. Every weekend at the most. I really hope you enjoy chapter 2!

You may be confused by this, cause i'm spliting the chapters up, the main people who who have there 'roles' are Nevaeh, Lauren, and The Mystery Guy. There the main ones. So far... Also, you may get confused because while at school and hanging out lauren and nevaehs will tie into each other.  (:

Enjoy!!

*************************************************************************************************************

Nevaeh;

All I can do is hear myself think. Barely even that. I can’t believe Jason Spangler just kissed me! Yes kissed me. All I can hear is Lauren yelling "What happened?! Tell me right now or ill never talk to you again!" Is this even real? I pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. "Lauren, calm yourself, all he did was talk to me, then kissed me really long. That’s all. No. Big. Deal!" "OMG!!! HE KISSED YOU!!! ARE YOU NUTS!? THAT’S HUGE!" "I know!!!!" We scream and jump up and down. "I'm soo happy for you, yet I’m jealous that I wasn’t the first one to find a guy." Don’t get me wrong, Lauren is gorgeous, but for once I’m glad it was me that got the best thing ever happen first. She always is the first, at everything. It feels nice knowing its me this time. I just hope she doesn’t get jealous and our friendship be ruined. That’s ridiculous, that would never happen.

Lauren;

How could this be? Luke kissed her and not me. I love her to death, she’s my best friend. But for some reason this jealousy is eating me up inside. I've always been first, always. I cant act like this, I’m happy for her. I'll find someone one of these days and she'll be happy for me cause she’s that type of loving person. "Ne ne, I’m really happy for you. What did he say before he kissed you?" "Oohh, nothing, except the fact that were going out on a date Saturday. I’m picking him up at 7." "Shouldn’t he be picking you up?" "Well, I guess but I just told him I would get him..." I cant believe she forgot what Saturday was. "Where are you guys going?" "Were going to that new place, you know the skating ring." Oh.My.God. She forgot, unbelievable! "Nevaeh, I cant believe you forgot that Saturday was our night to hang, at the new skating ring." "Lauren! I totally forgot. I’m soo sorr-" "Forget it.." I grab my bag and leave her sitting on the bench.

Jason;

"Yeah, dude, I did the dare. She said yes and I kissed her. Our plan, I mean dare, is working out perfectly." I was telling my best friends Jason and Kyle that our dare was set into motion. Sure, tomorrow night was ganna suck, but she really isn’t that bad looking after all. I’m just glad that Clair agreed to bang me after she dropped me off after our 'date'. "That's soo mean you guys. Jason, do you not have a heart?" That would be my number one friend, Luke Rodriquez, he's a great guy but cares to much about peoples feelings. "Dude, Luke, grow some balls. Its just a innocent ugly girl." That’s Kyle, the cold hearted one. He's never cared about what other people think nor if he hurt their feelings. Me, I just did whatever I felt like. If I felt like being mean, I was going to be mean. I know its not very nice to be mean, but sometimes Kyle got the best of me. Other times my heart really feels for the passion Luke has for other peoples feeling. Wow. That was lame. I sound totally like a girl. "Jason... Jason!?" I heard Kyle yelling my name. "Dude, your day dreaming, Snap out of it, we've got a 'date' to plan." Kyle is laughing at the gesture of a 'date' planning. "I'll see you guys later. Maybe. Bye." "Luke, wait up a sec, I wanna talk to you. Be right back Kyle." "Alright man, don’t talk to long." I jog over to catch up with Luke. "What do you want Jason? I need to go home. Or somewhere else besides here." "Dude, what’s gotten into you? Ever since we started talking about my 'fake date' you've gotten all sensi-" "Seriously Jason, are you really that heartless?! What did Nevaeh ever do to you? Clair gives you sex whenever you want it, why hurt a sweet girl like Nevaeh?!" "You have a crush on her don’t you Luke?" "No, its the fact that I’ve known you longer than Kyle ever will, and you've never ever been so heartless like this. What happened? Your not the same Jason I used to know." "I’m sorry people chang-" "Whatever, I have to go. Bye." Woah. What just happened? I don’t have time to feel bad. I have planning to do..

Nevaeh;

            As soon as I got home I ran upstairs to get ready. I grab my phone while half undressed, and text Jason. "Hey! Its me, Nevaeh. I’m getting ready now, ill be there to get you around 7:15ish. See you then! (:" Throw my phone on the bed and start to get dress. I chose a cute little white dress, with blue and green swirls and stuff on it. I hear my phone buzz. Its a text from Jason. "Alright. Sounds great. Bet you'll look super hot." I smile. And then I finish getting ready. I look at the clock. It's already 7:00. I take one last look in the mirror and head downstairs and out the door. I arrive at Jason's house at exactly 7:15. Right as I said. I honk the horn and watch as Jason comes out of his house. Did I mention he lives in a huge house. Its very beautiful. "Hey." I say as he gets in. "Hey Nevaeh, you look lovely." I blush. "Thanks, you look pretty great yourself. Are you ready to go skating?" "You bet. Lets go shall we."

Lauren;

            I can't even believe she bailed on our Saturday night. And you know what I refuse to sit around this quiet house and do nothing. If I have to go on my own I was going to that new skating ring. I run downstairs to where my little brother and his stupid friend is. "Hey, lou lou, you and your friend wanna go to that new skating ring with me?" "Why don’t you go with Nevaeh?" "Well fine, if you don’t wanna go then I’ll go by myself.." "No no, we never said that. Lets go. Were ready." "Alright lets go." I drive us to the skating ring where I see Nevaeh and Jason waiting to go in. She chose a little white dress. To skate in? I should have been there to help her pick her outfit out. But I wasn’t cause I was mad at her. Which was kinda stupid of me. I’m happy for her though. But, what I saw next was beyond nice and date like..

Nevaeh;

            Once I dropped Jason off I sped home as fast as I could get there, once I got inside I ran straight for my room. I plopped down on my bed and hid my face into my favorite pillow and just sobbed until my eyes hurt. I don’t think this night could have gotten any worse. I mean how could he do that. Was this all a joke or something. Cause if it was I’m not laughing. At all. I hear my phone buzzing so I check it. Its Lauren "I cant believe that happened. Are you okay. Do you need me to come over? I'll walk up there if I have to." But even Lauren couldn’t make this pain I was feeling go away. All I wanted to do was cry until I couldn’t cry anymore...

Jason;

            "Dudeee, I cant believe you actually did it to her! How did she take it?" "I don’t know. I’m feeling super bad about it though." I did. I knew I should have never done that. I didn’t think she was going to be that interesting and nice of a girl. The only person who could really make me feel better at this point was Luke, but I knew he was mad at me at the moment. The least I could do was give him his time to clear his mind of things. I think that's what I need really. "Hey, Kyle, I’ll talk to you at school. I think I’m just ganna go to bed. Later." "You honestly cant be that guilty over a little joke of a dare Jason!" I hung up. Cause I felt absolutely horrible. I had to confront her tomorrow. Apologize. I should have never done that nor gone that far... Luke was right, I’m not the same person I used to be...

***************************************************************************************************************

Well. I hope you liked it. I know i enjoyed typing it! (:

Comment, Fan, Let me know. Thanks alot guys!! :D :D

Love Exists?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें