4- The One Where Stuff Goes Down Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo

Start from the beginning

"Is the fly alright?" Abbacchio asked as they made it onto the deck.

"It's heading towards the bow." Bucciarati replied, "Now's our chance. Do it quickly."

"Yeah." Said Abbacchio.

As the two approached they saw Moody Blues turn into Narancia. Abbacchio's stand started doing what Narancia was doing five minutes ago, which was listening to his music.

"What's that noise?" Bucciarati asked.

"His headphones." Abbacchio said pointing to his own head, "Five minutes ago, Narancia was listening to his boombox." The Narancia suddenly made a face like the real Narancia did earlier.

"Huh? What's wrong with this thing? It just stopped working! Why'd it stop?" The Narancia said as it fiddled with the controls of the non-existent boombox. The Narancia looked over to where Y/N was sitting before.

"It looks like it got fried somehow." Y/N's disembodied voice said.

"What? How!" The Narancia exclaimed.

"It might've gotten wet somehow or it was a manufacturing defect." Once again said Y/N's disembodied voice.

"What is he talking about?" Bucciarati asked.

"Y/N had offered to take his boombox to her father's shop to fix it." Abbacchio answered.

"The one by the airport?" Bucciarati asked.

"Yeah, I think so." The taller man answered. Bucciarati felt even more guilt for bringing the poor girl into this, she could've had a perfectly normal life...

"Anyways, This isn't it. Narancia was attacked a little after this." Bucciarati said getting back on track.

"I'll try fast forwarding and searching." Abbacchio said. Moody Blues suddenly sped up Narancia's movements until he started walking up to where he was sitting before he got attacked. As the two men followed Moody blues it sat down and resumed at normal speed. It was repeating Bucciarati's words from earlier.

"A-Awesome!" The Narancia said.

"That was my voice." Bucciarati said as the Narancia continued talking, "It was right after this conversation that Narancia was attacked!"

"We better be able to see just how he was attacked, Abbacchio." Bucciarati scowled as he pointed at moody blues.

"My stand replays everything." Abbacchio stated, "We'll be able to everything, from Narancia's sweat, to his pulse. And it'll follow him everywhere."

"It's about time." Bucciarati stated, "Let's get behind Narancia." He said as they WALKED BEHIND NARANCIA, "He's about to be attacked!" 

Suddenly a hole appeared on the back of Narancia's shoulder, a mix of both shock and realization was plastered on the men's faces.

"L-Look! It's the same wound that Giorno had!" Bucciarati shouted.

The Narancia was then pulled into the box, then what sounded like air was released from the puncture wound. 

"This is... He's deflating like a balloon loosing air!" Bucciarati said as Narancia started to deflate.

"Air is leaking from his wound, deflating him" Bucciarati stated more calmly than before.