Chapter 4

﹖Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ﹖

✞~~3rd POV~~✞

"[Y/N]? You wanna come with us?" Rin asked as [Y/N] looked up from his desk.

"Where to?" [Y/N] asked.

"To perform an exorcism." Yukio said.

"Yeah! It'll be helpful with our studies since we get to see what happens!" Rin said before [Y/N] nodded.

"Sure. Seems better than sitting here for hours looking at books." [Y/N] said before getting up.

"Guys mind stepping out while I change?" [Y/N] asked before the twins walked out.

"Are you sure we should bring [Y/N]?" Yukio asked before Rin nodded.

"Of course! He won't be able to learn how to use Hecate two by just studying!" Rin said.

"Ok I'm done." [Y/N] said before walking through the door wearing his uniform.

"We ready to go?" Yukio asked before the other two nodded. They then proceeded to use the key to the supply store before walking towards it.

"We're so high up!" Rin yelled as [Y/N] looked ahead. Yukio then explained to them how the keys are very important due to the fact that its the only way of getting somewhere in the school without setting off one of Mephisto's traps.

"You two stay here, okay?" Yukio said.

"Okay." [Y/N] said.

"I wanna go too!" Rin protested.

"No! The shop is for exorcist and higher ups. I won't be long." Yukio said before walking up the stairs.

"Geez! Now that he's Mr. Big man on campus, he's treating me like a little kid!!" Rin said.

"Or he's just following the rules he has to follow." [Y/N] suggested.

"Dont go anywhere! Don't touch anything! Who does he think he is?! My mom?!" Rin asked in frustration.

"No but he's your brother Rin." [Y/N] said.

"[Y/N]!! Who's side are you on?!" Rin asked as [Y/N] shrugged.

"No offense Rin but if you weren't so curious then he wouldn't need to be on top of you like that. I mean look at me, I wouldn't had have to gone through what I did as a child if I wasn't curious." [Y/N] said as he expression changed to a sad one.

"Okay okay. I'll listen. But hey, theres a garden over there. Wanna check it out." Rin asked.

"Yukio said to stay here and that we can't go into the store." [Y/N] said before Rin grabbed his hand.

"Oh come on! He said we can't go into the store but not the garden." Rin smiled before [Y/N] agreed with a sigh. The two then made their way up the stairs and to the gardens gate. There seated a blond haired girl in a Kimono in the garden as she admired the soon to be planted flowers.

"Woah. This place is nice." [Y/N] said before opening one of the gates and walking through. Rin pressed on to the gate before it sparked, breaking the spell on it. The door Rin touched fell as the girls attention changed to the gate as her eyes widened.