Blue I

Five more girls woke up, this time near a freshwater spring. Their clothing, unlike the previous teams, was a dark blue, spotted with purple.

A girl stood up immediately, ignoring the initial dizziness that had taken the other four girls.

"I'm Lea, the leader of this team. I want to know each of you names, what you're good at, and what your gift is. Now." 

She looked at them as if they had no choice but to respond.

The first to reply was a pale girl with wild ginger hair, who couldn't hide the fact that she had taken a dislike to being ordered around, as her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"Lochie of the Blue Team, at your service, y'Majesty. I can talk in any language, includin' animals. I have this tricky amulet thin' that helps me do all that, and appearently, I'm good at persausion."

Lea's face was not one of humor, whereas Lochie kept a sarcastic smile plastered on hers. There was a short silence, until a small voice stuttered her own name. "I...I'm f-f-Phia." There was a small bubbling from the spring and she stared in horror, but relaxed a little when she saw it was nothing.. "I get s-scared. But I have tablets to help reduce the fear. But I might not be too much help to you."

Lochie sniggered at the girl, who seemed younger mentally than the others. "Pathetic." She muttered.

"Don't call her that."

Another girl snapped at Lochie. Lochie just raised her eyebrow. "Or what?" She replied venomously.

"Or I'll snap your freaking neck! You bloody-"

"GIRLS!"  There was an abrupt silence as soon as the words left Lea's mouth. "I still don't know who you," She glared at the girl who threatened Lochie. "Are."

"I'm Ra. And I'll be our scout, if you want to live. I have better eyesight than a hawk." Ra put blankly.

Again, Lea still didn't look impressed. 

She eventually turned to the chubby girl in the corner, who was eating a sandwich that seemed to have come from no-where. She soon realised that everyone was looking at her, and tried to speak.

"Oh..Er arm Show." There was a moment as she finished her food.

"Hello there, I am Sew. I like food, and can always seem to find it."

There was yet another moment of awkward silence, before Lochie broke it with a sarcastic remark.

"So we basically have a Queen who demands everthing, a sarcastic linguist, a midget wimp, an angry hawk and a fat pig."

-----------------------------

I would like to point out that none of this is meant to cause offence. The characters are loosely based upon their actors, and are not exactly like them. I am motioning particularly at Sew and Phia, as I wish for no offence to be caused, however if it is, I'm not too sorry.

As an author, I just want to point out that to figure out how someone with food in their mouth would speak, I had to put an entire piece of kitchen roll in my mouth. These are the lengths we will go to, to make you readers happy.

Thanks for reading, I'm sorry I took so long to update.

Love you guys (especially the psychopathic murderers!)

-obsessivehuman