Tsuchi no Maou-Ju (Demon Lords of the Earth)

Start from the beginning

Reika: So we have no other option other than waiting for the next Demon Beast King to appear...

*In the city of Nanarigaoka*

???: Now comes the Demon Beast of Earth and destroys every living being that exists!! Come, Maga-Grand King!!!

Then from beneath the earth, the Demon Beast King rises destroying everything that was on the land. The Demon Beast King wreaks havoc destroying everything in its path. The citizens of the city are in a panic as they scream for help. The Smile Precure teams along with Gai arrive at the place where Maga-Grand King appear

 The Smile Precure teams along with Gai arrive at the place where Maga-Grand King appear

Gai: You girls go and evacuate the citizens! I'll be the one to deal with him

Miyuki: Yes everyone let go!!

The girls bring out their transformation device as they transform into their Precure form. The Smile Precure team helps to evacuate the panicked citizens of the city then the next moment Gai transforms into Ultraman Orb specium zeperion form.

Orb gets into his fighting stance but the monster suddenly burrows itself under the ground and then rises from behind Orb it uses its giant claw to grab Orb's hand and throw him crashing into a building. The Smile Precure team then goes to punch the monster but it was unfazed by their attack and all of them get hit by the monster's claw sending them flying to the ground. Maga Grand King then charges up energy around its chest and then releases a powerful beam at Orb but he was able to escape from it last second. Orb recovers himself as he goes to punch the monster but it is still unfazed by the attack as Maga-Grand king grab hold of Orb and then energy start to gather around its chest once again as it shoots out a powerful beam into Orb sending him flying into the sky as he falls and crash into the ground. Maga-Grand King starts charging another attack aiming at Orb who is still recovering from the last attack. Then Maga-Grand king released its attacks and then Orb jumped and put up both of his hands in front of him and create an energy barrier to block the attack from Maga-Grandking which then the barrier acted as a mirror that deflect the beam attack back to Maga-Grandking severely damaging it. After Orb was able to successfully block the attack and damage the demon beast king he jumps over Maga-Grandking and gets behind it as mid-jump Orb changed form from his normal balance Specium Zeperion into more power base form and changes into his Burnmite form. Upon landing behind Maga-Grandking Orb in his Burnmite form grab onto the tail of the demon beast king and begin spinning the monster around before he throws the demon beast king into an area of nearby forest far away from the city. The Smile Precure team upon seeing this hurried to follow after Orb. After arriving they already see that Orb begins attacking without giving Maga-Grandking a chance for the demon beast king to counterattack. Cure Beauty then heard the sound of something moving.

Cure Beauty: Who goes there!?

Then coming out from a shadow a cloaked individual without any warning pulls out something like a gun and shoots it at the Precure.

They jump out of the way before cure Sunny engulfs her fist with fire and throws it at the cloaked individual. He shoots the fireball canceling it using his weapon and dashes straight toward Cure Sunny before he could grab her Cure Beauty intercepts him with her ice sword and then she swings the sword at him. He caught the sword barehanded before he throw Cure Beauty into Cure March. Cure Happy and Cre Peace come from behind the cloaked figure and they both throw a punch at him sending him flying and crashing into a tree. The hood falls revealing the faces of the cloak figures. His face is not that of a human it is something else.