"How is my little Autumn?" Vincent asked. I know my kids missed their Dad so much like i am missing him too, but Vincent needs to leave us for two months for the expansion of their business and i'm glad that it's finally over and he will not leave us anymore.

"I missed you Daddy." Ohh. Autumn wrap her arms around her Daddy's neck and rest her chin on his shoulder. A sight that i missed watching at.

"I missed you too." Vincent softly whispered to her. Autumn loose her hold from him then look at me. She's smiling like she knows what i am feeling. Oh dear!

"Mommy missed you Daddy. She's always crying at night and asking Amanda and i to sleep beside her.." I don't want to listen anymore to my daughter. I feel so embarass and the fact that i am blushing right now, signifies that she is telling the truth.

"Do you really did those?" Vincent place his face in front of me, just a few inches away from my face.

I open my mouth but no words is slipping out from it. I bit my lip, thinking of what can i say about this.

"Daddy down! Kitchen me." Vincent didn't hesitate but put Autumn down and move closer to me. I notice others are not around anymore, so they did again, like before of course. Trapping me with this man.

"Isabelle. I'm asking you, did you do those?" Slowly nodding my head, i vow my head after. Why am i acting like this?

"I missed you so much babe." He put a finger under my chin and kiss the tip of my nose.

"I'm here now. No need to cry all night because it's bad for this little boy." And yes i am 6 months pregnant to my third child and finally it's a boy.

"I just miss you and those girls are the only people that can fill up the emptiness that i am feeling." Am i being dramatic again? Ugh! I hate it. Hormones!

"Yes i know. Did they give you head aches huh?" I shook my head and rested it on his chest as he fully wrap me on his arms.

"Lunch time guys!" That's our cue to stop our PDA.

Afternoon went on and on. Our parents left us after that meal saying that we need to bond and do some talks about everything.

Vincent, Autumn and i are sitting on the couch, waiting for Amanda. In short, planning how to surprise Amanda.

"Mommy! I'm home! Autumn, sissy is here!" And that's my amazing daughter.

"Living room sweetie!" I shouted and wait for her. The soft steps, sounding that she is too near. I can imagine how will she looks like. That mouth hanging open, her wide eyes and that tint on her cheek, that i can't wait to see.

The moment that she step inside the living room, those things that i expected is what i see. Amanda left her school bag on the carpet floor then run towards her Daddy.

"Daddy. I missed you, don't leave us again." She sob. Ugh! Too much drama like their mother, of course me.

"Stop crying Amanda. You're like your mom and Autumn look at them." I look at Autumn and she's already pouting her lips and rubbing her eyes while i? I think i have tears on my eyes again.

"Because we missed you Daddy." Amanda whine and tighten her hug to her Dad's torso.

"Come here you two." Vincent look at me then motion his fingers to come closer to them. I let Autumn walk above the sofa set as i sit just beside Vincent.

He put Amanda on his left leg while Autumn is on his right, while i'm sitting on his right side, he let his arm wrap on my waist.

"Daddy will never ever leave again, alright?" Seems like these two was convince by Vincent's word because they nod their head then hug him.

"Now go up to your rooms, i left some gift there for you both." In just a flash, they are no where to be seen, just like that.

"And you my wife.." I turn my head towards him while humming a simple "hmm.". I look like a lovesick teenager, duh!

"You need to kiss me because i've been keeping my hands off of you since i arrived." But i shook my head and smirk at him.

"Why not? Do i still need to hire someone just to kiss me?"

"Hire me babe." I lustfully said while climbing on his lap

"Hire me like you've done before.." I continue, brushing my lips on his. He tasted like mint and smell like cool water.

"Hire me to be your every night's pleasure, your every morning's lover and your everyday's woman." I'm totally affecting him. The way he is shifting on his sit and i being the most flirty one is feeling his manhood growing under his jeans.

"I already di-." He huskily voice out. I cut him off by giving him a passionate kiss that i am longing to give to him since he left the country. I can never imagine my life without this man that makes my life heaven.

"Woman! If you're not pregnant, i already rip your clothes off and make love to you non stop." He's making me weak. The way he delivered those words as he nibble on my ear, can i just go to our room and be naked for him?

"Then do it." I challenged him, knowing that he is the most caring husband. He will not do it, i know that, because he once told me that he might hurt the child inside of me. You know, too protective.

"Don't dare me babe."

"I'm not. Remember i'm your hired wife? So do whatever you want." Is this really me? Am i really Isabelle? I am too bitchy today.

Without any word, he get up from the couch while my legs are wrap on his waist and his arms are protectively wrap around me. It's like the old times, our crazy moments together.

"You are mine. You are my hired wife, actually not hired, because your my real wife that i hired before---" I stop his words by kissing him, cause he might not stop talking if i didn't do so.

"Hire me again. Hire me to become the badboy's hired wife again.." I am his. But to spice up the moment, i need to act like i'm too craving for him, in which i am. I'm truly craving for him.

"Again and again and again.."