Chapter 2

That's everyone except Morgan I'll have a photo of her later
________________________

Morgan's POV

We left the room and I smiled because there is someone in the house like me but it also can be dangerous. I walked outside and saw about 4 people in the pool so I decided to join them. I ran to the bathroom with my yellow bikini.
I walk back outside to see Zach tanning by the pool. "Wow he is so stupid"I think as I cannon ball into the pool.
"What the hell" he asks getting up soaked
"Whoops, maybe next time you won't be tanning right next to the pool" I say just to be a smart ass
" whatever" he says walking away again but this time I fallow.
We both go into the house and pull him into the beehive room.
"Why do keep walking away when I'm being completely honest" I ask blocking the door
He stays quiet
"Whatever I'll leave you alone" I say opening the door and leave.

Zach's POV
I let her leave I didn't even try to stop her. I have feelings for her but I let her slip right through my fingers. As Julie announces that the HOH comp is beginning I walk outside and see Morgan hugging Derrick. I'm now pissed but why he's married,has a daughter, and is 30.

Morgan's POV
Ok now I feel better. I told Derrick about what happened with Zach and how I might have feelings for someone in the house. It's now my turn if I get a 20 or higher I'll become the HOH. I roll the ball and hits the prongs until it lands in 25 slot.
"Omg" I scream and everyone gives me a hug
"Nice" Cody says putting his hand on my shoulder
"Not bad for a young folk" Donny says with his accent
"Thanks guys" I say walking inside
Now I have to wait until they call me into the diary room to get the head of household room key.

________________________
Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer. thanks to my readers!