Good Morning Tsundere

Start from the beginning

Sakata could see the corners of the male's mouth slightly and faintly rise into a small smile.

"So you are awake! Hurry up and get out of the bed~"

"........"

"Soraru!" Sakata pouted as he flopped back on the bed, Ken-chan was resting above their heads on the available spots of the pillow.

"If you don't wake up I'll tell Mafu to do something~"

"......."

"I figured threatening him with Mafu would work..." Sakata sheepishly sighed, "So~ra~ru~"

"......."

"At this point it'd be easier to just knock you off the bed to wake you up....." Sakata muttered, "but then I'd feel guilty later."

".......Sakata......"

"Eh? Did you say something Soraru?"

"........"

The redhead saw that the raven-haired's eyes were still closed. Is he still asleep or is he just messing with me?

"Hey Soraru, Urata said you're a tsundere." Sakata wanted to see if the male would react.

"...who cares...."

"You haven't finished your work."

"....twelve more minutes..."

"Do you love roller coaster?"

".....sure...."

"Can I shove you into a dark room?"

"...whatever..."

"Nope, definitely still asleep." Sakata grinned, deciding to have a bit of fun, it's not often that he gets to tease the raven-haired. I might even get to hear him say embarrassing things~

"Hey Soraru, do you love me?"

".....sure...."

"How much~"

"....a...lot....."

"How would you describe me?"

"...puppy...."

"Am I your most precious person in the world~"

".....maybe...."

"Hey....what's that suppose to mean?"

"......"

"Shower me with love and affection~"

"........"

"Seriously, you won't answer to that...."

Well I doubt he'd wake up at this point... Sakata then played with a lock of the raven-haired's hair, twirling it around his finger, a soft giggle escaping his lips. His hair does feel a bit soft.