"Hello?" You ask. The person on the other line is Sam... he calls you a 'Brit' for some odd reason. You roll your eyes. "Well if it isn't one of my annoying older brothers." You retort as you turn your phone on speakerphone, so you can use your hands. A few giggles can be heard from the other line as well as behind you.

"I don't know if I should be offended or not." Sam says in response. "Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to stop by my place- that's if you're traveling with the Doctor."

"I'll ask, why?"

"I'm guessing you forgot what day it is... how one forgets their own birthday I will never know."

"Hey, in my defense this week has been super busy." You point out. "First there was that case I had to help Sherlock with, then afterwards the Doctor and Rose came to get me, and had to save the human population in World War Two. The only upside to that one is that I made a new friend."

"The case with Sherlock, was that the one with the psychopath that was strapping people to bombs?"

"Yes don't remind me." Sam is quiet for a minute before changing the subject.

"You might want to hurry and get here if you want any cake batter." He says you arch an eyebrow.

"Who's making the cake?"

"Jess and I."

"No, mainly me." You hear Jess reply. "Your brother was mainly trying to eat the batter." You snort with laughter.

"That's my brother alright."

🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝

When the TARDIS lands you head up the stairs and knock on Sam's door. Your friends are quick to catch up before anyone answers the door. Sam is the one who answers and a big ol' goofy grin forms on his face. "There's the birthday girl." He says as he hugs you- he also manages to pick you up, causing you to squeak. "What was that?" He asks, setting you down.

"I wasn't expecting you to pick me up. Anyways, Sam I'd like you to meet Rose, the Doctor and this is Jack."

"Nice to meet you two in person." Sam says. You elbow Jack in the ribs before he can even flirt with Sam or Jess.

"Ow, what was that for Y/N?" Jack asks, throwing you a look.

"Because I know you well enough that you wanted to flirt with one of them." You reply. "You're lucky I didn't shoot you, Jack."

"You would shoot me with my own gun?" Jack asks trying not to sound flattered without a lot of luck. The way how your flannel moves shows Rose that you have your gun safely stowed in your waistband of your jeans.

"I think she would shoot you with hers..." Rose comments. "And she's a fairly decent shot."

"Why thank you, Rose." You reply with a grin.

"Do I even want to know?" Sam asks you. You shake your head. Your brother rolls his eyes.

Everyone is laughing and joking, up until the early hours of the morning. No one was expecting Dean and Katie to show up. Sam is glad to see Katie, Dean not so much. "I thought you weren't going to make it." Sam says.

"And miss seeing Y/N?" Katie replies. "I don't think so."

"You guys are so weird." You say standing up and walking over to your siblings, fully aware Jack is behind you.

"You know Y/N when you said you have siblings I didn't expect them to be drop dead gorgeous." Jack says with a grin. Dean's expression is priceless, Katie, on the other hand, flirts right back at him. "Ooh, I like this one." Jack says to you, you arch an eyebrow.