𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡

Börja om från början

"D-Don't go, please don't." Lazarus supplicated a beg while teleporting in front of me, causing me to stare at his chest with despair, seeing a small tear fall from his eyes and onto my attire, hesitantly looking up to meet his red and hazel eyes at the same time, before letting my own tears drop onto my cheeks.

"I love you." I whispered only to him to hear, ignoring my rules about being a servant for one second after meeting his eye and talking to a royal, educating him to know that I can never hate him, and he looked even more broken.

"S-She's lying love, I can n-never do that to you and you know that, right? I only love y-you, I can't...fathom to...have a...just no. P-Please don't go, stay with me." He cried with a cracky voice, making me rub my eyes to wipe the everlasting tears, before clearing my throat after seeing his attempt to reach for me.

"Don't make this more difficult for me Zari..." I whispered as he tried to hold me in an attempt to have once more, making him choke another cry silently which made my chest pain even more with the already existing pang.

"I-I really want to be alone right now. I hope you understand this. But I'm glad you'll have a kid really soon," I chuckled while fist bumping his arm playfully, making his tears fall onto my hands and palms, causing my breath to hitch in my throat, while flashing him a comforting smile.

"T-Take care." I finished with a shaky tone, moving around him to head back towards the servant chambers before walking away, already back to a place where I can cry my soul out.

She's pregnant with his baby.

"Hi." Amber inhaled deeply beside me, all of a sudden using her vampire speed to approach the scene I was cantered at, while I swept the last bit of stone pavements in the walking gardens during the sun set, and I smiled at her after a small jump to my heart.

"Hi." I greeted back, deciding not to address her formally this time, as I was too busy distracting my racing thoughts with work as much as possible.

"C-Can we please talk?" She pleaded while stopping me from sweeping further, grabbing my hand to prevent any further movement.

"Sure, let me keep this first," I instructed with a nod to my head, putting the mop away with the bucket onto the side before rubbing my hands and clasping them.

"What's up?" I started awkwardly while clearing my aching throat after hours with some water, obviously because of the incident that occurred about the whole pregnancy a few hours ago.

"I-I'm sorry." She choked out loud, making me frown at her.

"Sorry for what? Did you do something wrong?" I questioned casually with a sarcastic tone, not even bothered to address what she's trying to imply because I didn't want to in the first place.

"You know what I'm talking about Diana."

"I don't know actually, what happened? Did something bad happen? Why are you crying?"

"C-Can you stop with dumb act?! It's even more painful than to see you okay with it instead of being mad about it! I-I feel horrible after seeing you like this! It's okay to be angry." She growled.