Ch.13- Angels & Demons

Začít od začátku

"Look at you." Kylo said breathlessly, moving his hips in a painstakingly slow motion. His gaze broke from yours so that he could look down at the way his cock was entirely buried inside of you. "Oh, fuck. I'm all the way inside of you, princess, you're taking all of me. I feel like I'm gonna split this perfect fucking body in half." He was practically whining himself, watching the way it looked for him to move in and out of you, going in so far.

That made you moan out loud. He was moving so slowly, enjoying the way he felt just to be so deeply inside of you. It was driving you crazy. "You're so big, Kylo, it feels so good."

Kylo couldn't help himself, he started moving quicker at those words but still way too slow for your liking. "Yeah, you like taking all of daddy's big cock, don't you? Good girls like you get to have the whole thing." He wasn't touching you anywhere but where he had your hands held above your head, on purpose. He really loved seeing you become a whining mess underneath him.

You groaned in frustration. "Please just let me touch you."

He didn't loosen his grip.

You tried to think of what would really get him, you knew how to push his buttons now.

You looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, pouting out your bottom lip. "I've been such a good girl for you tonight... I'm daddy's good girl."

A darkness fell over his face. God, you were perfect.

"Daddy's good slut." He corrected you. Kylo reached his hand down that had been holding your leg in place on his shoulder, to your mouth where he stuck two fingers inside. His hips were moving closer to a normal speed now, giving you a little reward for being so dirty with him.

"You killed someone for me tonight, princess." He chuckled at that, his own groan cutting off his laughter, "You knew just what to do, you're so fucking smart. You make me so proud."

Hearing him give you a genuine compliment mixed in with all of the teasing caused you to close your mouth around his fingers, sucking on him, wanting to show him how much you appreciated it even if you weren't able to speak right now.

"You could've let him kill me...You probably should've." His thrusts were happening fast now, doing just what you wanted as he pressed your tongue down into your mouth. You moaned gratefully, although he was still holding your wrists hostage at least he was going at the pace you wanted.

"But you just can't help yourself...You needed me here so I could do this to you, so I could fuck you just the way you like it. You're such a slut. Daddy's dirty little slut." He bent down so that he could pull your jaw down with the fingers in your mouth, opening it.

Then, locking eyes with you, Kylo spit in your mouth. You widened your eyes in surprise and he grabbed your chin to close your mouth for you. "Yeah, fuck, swallow it, princess." He slapped your cheek lightly, leaving your own saliva behind on your skin all while still pumping you deep and fast.

When he heard you moan at the impact, he smirked and slapped you on the same spot on your face, not hard enough to make any sort of noise but enough for you just barely feel the sting.

Your eyes rolled in the back of your head, moaning loudly. It was too much, you weren't going to last long if he kept treating you like this.

Feeling your walls start to tighten, Kylo knew you were getting there. "No,no,no,not yet. Not until daddy says so." He warned you. Finally, after all of your pleading, he released your hands from above your head. You instantly went to reach up for him but he stopped you, giving you a look.