Chapter 10

3rd person

"Hyung...........Hyung" Jeongin was shaking at Jisung trying to wake him up.
"I think they're in shock" Jeongin said. "Yea also ima head out before the wake up because I don't wanna face the same fate a Hyunjin.........or worse" just as Chan said that they started to wake up.
"Okay Seungmin got fucked by Hyunjin" jisung stared and Seungmin turned red while Hyunjin smirked "and you" he said pointing at Chan "Did you do anything else to my baby apart from giving him a hickey?" Chan visably got nervous and stared sweating "n-no?" Chan mentally am led himself for getting nervous. "Innie tell me the truth and I won't hurt Mr.cuddles" Jisung said while holding up Jeongins fox plushie "NO DONT HURT MR.CUDDLES" Jeongin yelled out "we made out that's it but please do t hurt Mr.cuddles!!" Jeongin confessed "good boy" Jisung said to him and he handed to fox plush back to the younger boy.
Jisung then went up to Chan kneed his in the shined and punches him in the face "You get it worse for lowing today me then I find out you made out with my baby and gave him a hickey be grateful I won't kill you" Jisung said in a low scary voice.
"O-okay I get it" Chan said. And trust me when I say he looked terrified. The rest of the skz gang looked at Jisung with this looked that wouldn't be said to be scared but they looked shocked and confused. Shocked because they dint know Jisung was capable of doing that and confessed as to why Chan just let him do it. Then they came to the conclusion that it's because their leader lives Jeongin and will do anything to be with him and making Jisung angry is just gonna make him hide Jeongin away from him.
"Anyone else wanna confess anything" Jisung said staring staring right at changbin and Felix. Changbin did not wanna face the same things as Hyunjin and Chan so changbin told Jisung. " we just kissed and I might have left a few hickeys but didn't do anything else I swear", hang in looked really nervous well he was probably scared of the same thing that happens to Hyunjin and chan to happen to him. SMACK. "That's all you get because you told me the truth and because I trust Felix" Jisung said. It hurt when Jisung hit him but still it's better then Hyunjin who looked like he was still in pain and poor Chan who was still on the floor with a very painful look on his face.
"Anyways Im bored we should play a game" Said Felix. "What should we play" asked Seungmin. "How about truth or dare?" Said Jisung. "Sure" both Seungmin and Felix. "You gonna play Innie" Felix asked Jeongin "sure idc" Jeongin respondes "Do you guys wanna play" Seungmin asked while looking at us. "Sure" said Chan,Changbin, and Hyunjin. "Minho?" "Idc I'll go get the bottle" Minho said standing up. Then he came back and we all sat in a circle. "Who's first" Minho asked
"I am"......

End of chapter

A/N
Okay so I've decided on a way that I can still write this up aretes will be more frequent (I'm thinking of updating every other day) but chapters will be shorter