just in case no one sees my message board

(IMPORTANT)

Hey guys, this is something really people that I feel I need to talk about so please, PLEASE, spread this information like wildfire, I'm on the phone with my amazing non-binary friend who's actually crying and venting about all of this because there's nothing they can do about it and I want to do something, I want to help so fucking bad and this is the only thing I can think of doing to spread the information and hopefully have some kind of change happen so please, read this and talk about it. Spread the information. CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE!

https://transequality.org/blog/murders-of-transgender-people-in-2020-surpasses-total-for-last-year-in-just-seven-months

The total number of trans people murdered this year has surpassed last year. And the year isn't even fucking over with. Is anything being done about this? Is anyone really talking about this? My friend has been talking to me for the past 45 minutes about this situation, about how no one cares and how nothing is being done about it. I don't know what else to do to help, they're very deeply closeted and coming out would be so awful for them but if they could help even one fellow trans person, they'd do it! There has to be something we can do! For the love of God, if there is someone who can spread this information, make it more widespread, to make it so some fucking change can start happening, do it! If anything, the most I can do is try and inform so at the very least, if that's all you can do, do it! Please!