~ How it all started ~ |Prologue|

Lulu and her friend Tiffany were hanging out in the park running around.
They came across a path very small roses scattered around the path.

The girls giggled and started to run across the path in the pattern the red roses were

They came across a door that was locked. They heard soft noises come from the bushes around them.
Lulu reached her hand in the bush, when she pulled her hand out it was covered in strawberry pink glitter.

"Woah...." Tiffany muttered out looking at the glitter on her friend's hand.
Lulu shoved her hand back in. When she pulled it back she was holding two golden keys connected to necklaces. They sparkled in the bright sun light.

Tiffany grabbed one of the necklaces and put the key in the key hole.
The door started slowly opening. Once the door opened the girls walked in.

Somebody grabbed both their hands and ran at sonic speed. Once they looked down they saw...nobody?...

Once the person let go they could finally see her. She stood facing them.
She had spaghetti blonde hair, eyes fully crystal blue with no pupils. Her skin was vampire pale and a snowy white skirt with blue patterns with  a matching shirt.

" I am Tiffany! Lucky you found the magical necklaces. You can go one adventures and stuff! Enjoy it!" ...