"Something wrong with the soda?" Keelan licks his lips a few times before shivering.

        "No- I- I just-"

        I chuckle lightly, "It just doesn't taste the same anymore does it?" I put down my cup of tea, getting up from the couch. "Do you want some lemonade instead?"

        Keelan nods his head and still glaring at the offending soda can. I shake my head lightly as I walk back to the kitchen, decided to prepare some earl grey tea for him. Nice and natural.

        He drinks it without too much of a fuss, I am guessing it's a good thing. "I guess the first thing I will do is try and find out more about this V person," Keelan announces after some length of silence. "Then I guess I will see where I go from there."

        "What about your football?" Riles rightfully asks. It's very common that weres don't play on the same sports teams as humans, seeing that the human can get critically injured. Our school doesn't have a were a sports team.

        Keelan just shrugged "I don't know, I guess I will have to talk to the coach about it. Seeing as I haven't shifted yet; I will stay with the team until that happens."

       Which might take a while to happen.

        I mussed as I cleaned up the dishes later that night. "How long did it take you to shift fully the first time?"

        Riles looks at me in surprise, startled by my question. "What do you mean by how long?"

        I just shrugged "I mean Keelan has never shifted before right? Well... doesn't someone from the Cat Clan needs to talk about this kind of thing with him? About what he can expect when he does shift?"

        Riles shrugged "I guess someone should, but that doesn't mean we need to."

        Riles stretched as he placed the plate back in the cupboard, "I am pretty sure they have someone on his case already."

        I dried my hands, feeling very uncomfortable. "Then why do I have the feeling this isn't going to end well?"

        He frowned and seemed to change his mind, "Because it is not going to end well. For anybody. You know, I think that the Cat Clan thinks he will not shift anyway so why tell him?" Riles sighed as he placed his hands on his hips.

        ~~~~

        Much to my astonishment, Keelan was waiting on me when I finished my class before lunch period. "Can we talk?" He looked quite nervous. 

        "Sure, what's wrong?" He was silent as we waited in the line, still glancing around. Once I had my lunch, he grabs onto my arm an dragged me away from the table with my friends (I was about to put my tray on the table and sit down)out of the lunchroom.

        "Whoa, whoa, Keelan what's the hurry? Where's the fire? " I grumble as I try to find my footing, and balancing my lunch tray as Keelan hastily jerks me around corners and down hallways.

        "I can't do this anymore!" Keelan shouts as we arrive at an abandoned classroom. He paces up and down in front of my tugging ferociously at his hair. I set my tray down on a random table as I walk over to Keelan, who is now mumbling to himself under his breath.

        "What's wrong Keelan? Is it Dillan again?" I know for sure that Dillan has something to do with Keelan's current state of mind. He looks up to me, finally realizing I am still there.

       "Dillan is the least of my problems." He says before resuming his pacing. "The real problem is that V person, he has been cranking up things in the Clan. You know, small things, like disputes between the Wolf Clan and several small prides within the Cat Clan.